BY GARNIER

If you have combination skin prone to imperfections (shine, redness, blackheads), Pure Active BB is right for you.

Pure active BB cream is a new generation of skincare (BB: Beauty Balm).
Its new all-in-one technology covers and fights imperfections in a single step. This high-performing formula combines 2% anti-bacterial Salicylic Acid with the concealing power of mineral pigments to instantly beautify your skin tone and help reduce the appearance of imperfections.
Its lightweight texture melts perfectly into the skin providing coverage that looks natural and unified.
No greasy finish, absorbing quickly whilst still allowing your skin to breathe.
Its SPF15 filter helps protect you from the harmful effects of the sun.

Instantly skin is beautified, hydrated and protected and skin complexion appears more luminous.

• how do you get more of a full coverage out of this bb cream3 Answers
  • Ist suites the oily skin ?2 Answers
  • What kind of coverage do you get with this? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jay 💖.
I had this product well over a year ago. And I frankly didn't like it a whole lot. It was very oily and didn't like to stay on my face. Even with primers,I couldn't get it to work. Plus,the color was way too dark,even with the lightest shade,and it only oxidized as the day went one. I really didn't like this product.
Chelsey R.
Morganton
It is a light consistency. It's light weight and gives good coverage. It's also buildable. The coverage does wear off after about 7 hours without a setting powder but lasts much longer with a setting powder and makes it matte. It's a updated version of the original formula. It's lighter than the original formulas color which was too dark for in fair but this one matches my fair skin perfectly. I definitely would recommend it!
Simone B.
Hawthorne
I love this product! So easy to apply for a person who rarely puts on tons and tons of makeup and have no clue how to blend etc. I just love that I rub it in as a lotion and nothing else! So easy! I love it
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
I love this product and so does my skin. These bb creams usually make me beak out. This one didn't my skin actually seemed better after taken off. Its a smooth product. It goes on smooth. Not really a scent which can annoy people.
Kate K.
Good product! A bit dark for my skin tone but it blends out nicely. The product is long wearing and looks very natural on the skin. I first found this product from my mom who likes a very light and natural makeup look. She loves this product for that very reason.
Heather k.
El Dorado, AR
i woud not recommended this to anyone ever. the formula was so runny it made a huge mess and the color was so blotchy and uneven i was SO embarrassed when i wore this. it separated no matter how much i shoot it. definitely wouldn’t repurchase
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
This is the absolute best BB cream. And so affordable! It even has coverage up to medium coverage! It's super quick and easy for mornings you don't feel like doing makeup. I apply it with my fingers and the tube lasts forever.
Lo Más Trendy 1.
Doral , FL
I have Been using this product for a year, but I have a problem with this bb cream, is so oily for my skin, and you can actually see the oil coming out of the tube... I recommend this product if you don’t have a oily skin like me
Anna J.
This is so lightweight on the skin and blendable! It contains salicylic acid for those with acne which is a bonus. It's oil free yet still lets oil peak through as I have oily skin. Does oxidize. I'd buy it again
Christina Lynne M.
Eastpointe, MI
Garnier has a great product here. I used the Staley and it is a fabulous thing for a low cost price. I would recommend this product to anybody because it has awesome results.
Josa V.
Woodbine, GA
What kind of coverage do you get with this?
Ellie C.
Bay City, MI
how do you get more of a full coverage out of this bb cream
Ashley S.
Clinton, NC
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
How does this one compare to the oily/combo B.B. cream they have?
Sarah C.
Does this product give a slight coverage?