BY GARNIER

Treat your skin to the purifying benefits of Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Daily Moisturiser, a lightweight formula that delivers twenty-four hour hydration whilst combatting blemishes.

With a non-greasy, quick absorbing texture, the moisturiser melts effortlessly into skin, delivering the exfoliating and purifying properties of salicylic acid and zinc; pores are decongested, blemish causing impurities are banished and skin's texture feels refined and improved.

The results? Clearer looking skin which feels intensely comforted and hydrated.

Usage:

• Apply to the whole face morning and evening to perfectly cleansed skin.
  • It is an excellent base for make-up.

Buy on Amazon
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Olivia D.
I've used some garnier products before and they were okay. This one turned out to be a lot better than I expected! It is easy to apply and super happy with the color. I'd definitely buy it again for sure.
Lindsay T.
Cabot, AR
This product wasn’t the best product I have used! Although it wasn’t the color I expected, I wouldn’t use it again. There are better brands out there that I’d recommend before this one! I wasn’t disappointed nor satisfied!
Beth Z.
North Lima , OH
Awesome product, awesome results I highly recommend this product to anybody who is interested in repairing your hair.
Mayukha M.
San Ramon, CA
One of my most favorite Garnier products. Makes me feel amazing, and like I just went to a hair salon/spa.
Kon K.
Dallas
I like this product so much !!!Super quality and so comfortable to use it !i love it sooooo much !
Lauren M.
Good product, but had a little fragrance smell that I didn’t enjoy. Good color product though!
Brendq M.
San Mateo, CA
I think this works good because of u dry your hair often you should take care of ur hair
Nisha M.
Oakville, ON
I guess you need to have extremely oily skin for this to work nicely for you. I bought this because I liked Garnier's Miscellar water and so I thought their toner would be nice. The fact that it was a mattifying toner got me excited as well.

I was immediately disappointed when I used this. I found that it was too strong for my skin. I also remember seeing some type of alcohol listed in the ingredient.

Review is based on my own personal experience. Who knows, you might actually like this product.
Sarah B.
Kirby cross , Frinton on sea
I love the smell of this I used to use all the time, a little bit goes along way, I changed creams but would definitely go back to use this again, easy to use and a good size for the price, I find Superdrug is the best place to buy