L'Oréal Paris
Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Anti-Imperfections Daily Cleansing Gel

Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Anti-Imperfections Daily Cleansing Gel

200 ml

I use this daily. Do you think it’s for oil skin?
Start your review of Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Anti-Imperfections Daily Cleansing Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Valerie P.
Windsor, QC
Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Anti-Imperfections Daily Cleansing Gel uploaded by Valerie P.
This is not my favorite cleanser. It does its job I guess, it has a pleasant smell too, but it feels a little too strong on my skin. It feels rough. I gotta moisturize more than usual.
Laura L.
de ruij
I've recently tried Garnier skin Naturals facial cleanser and I am really happy by the results and how easily the products comes out the bottle by pumping the top. After I washed my face with the cleanser it left my skin very hydrated and soft! I am really happy and would definitely buy it again when it runs out!😁👍🏻
Samantha B.
Saskatoon, SK
Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Anti-Imperfections Daily Cleansing Gel uploaded by Samantha B.
I will definitely purchase another bottle! I’ve had it for just over a month & still have 1/4 of of the bottle left. I use it twice a day! It’s very refreshing on the skin and it contains salicylic acid + purifying zinc. I would recommend using a makeup remover or micellar water before the cleanser however! Which I usually do anyway with any face cleanser. I wouldn’t say it’s the greatest at removing makeup as a first step, but it does make my face look & feel squeaky clean! I would definitely avoid applying it in the eye area as it will sting quite a bit. If you’re an oily skinned gal like me, I’d say go for it and give it a try! Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Anti-Imperfections Daily Cleansing Gel
Soumaya  K.
Das Produkt ist klasse es hilft sehr, dass das Gesicht schöner und strahlender aussieht. Es beugt pickel und hautunreinheiten bei regelmäßiger Anwendung vor.
Maria Del Valle M.
Doral, FL
This cleansing product I love it it make me feel that my face don't have any dirt or makeup even before I use micellar water for better cleansing routine
vva X.
holaaaaaaaaaa
Muy buena la verdad está super buena comprenla cama a quedar super contentos la verdad no se lo pierdan y comprenla
Pamela P.
Saint, QC
Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Anti-Imperfections Daily Cleansing Gel uploaded by Pamela P.
This is by far the best Garnier cleanser I've tried. When you leave it on the face for a minute it starts to tingle a little and that's because this cleanser serves to get rid of impurities. It has been pretty good to me and noticed a reduction in acne.
Yessie G.
vigeois
J’adore ce produit! Sa nettoie très bien la peau. Des couleurs très vives donc sa donne envie de l’acheter!
Raj S.
Brampton, ON
Find that this a good daily was although my skin does because a little irritated after use. One bottle gets me through a month and it is very reasonably priced can’t go wrong. I would recommend to try it but don’t expect anything to drastically change about your skin.
Marko G.
Krefeld
I used many cleansing gels but this one was amazing! I use it for one year and my skin was always flawless. I didn’t get any pimples even tho i ate a lot of junk food and i really like that. It’s also really cheap which makes it even better!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...