BY GARNIER

The new Garnier Pure Active pimple relief roll-on has a revolutionary metal roller-ball that helps immediately relieve pimples. Its transparent formula is ultra-purifying and non-greasy. Concentrated in alcohol and salicylic acid, it accelerates drying... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
I love the garnier roller ball products. It gives such a nice little massage while taking care of your skin. This is great for spot treatments, it's not drippy, and it gives you nice control of the product. It's a little bit more expensive than others but worth it.
Samantha R.
Baileyville, ME
This unfortunately didn’t do anything for my skin. I used it for a few weeks and noticed 0 difference in my acne. I liked the ease of use but it isn’t worth it for a product that doesn’t work
Kaitlyn C.
elkhorn
The roller cleans so well and feels clean given it is almost cold feeling. When the medication in it touched my acne I could feel a slight sting, ensuring that it was doing its job.
Yukii B.
Sugar Land, TX
Best acne treatment for all skin type. The packaging is very convenient and nice. It is gentle on skin no strong feeling. I've been using this for months now and it's very effective. I highly recommend this .
Amanda S.
ligonier
Love this acid acne control! Really helps when I get a break out, very effective! I buy it from our local grocery store! I am a repeat user and I would recommend to anyone! I would buy it again!
Nadine J.
Decatur, AL
This product does not work for me at all. I do not like the Roller it applies with. I feel like I cannot get it directly on the spot of the breakout. I don't like the smell and it just doesn't work. I do not recommend this.
Wendy F.
Union City, NJ
I was excited to try this but it didn't work out at all. I purchased it on Walmart, although the price was alright the formula wasn't too good. I went through the whole product and didn't see any progress. I didn't continue buying it since it didn't work so I tried something else instead.
Gabriella N.
Newport , OR
I have cystic acne and was desperate for something to help make the very large painful red bumps go away. I used this and it did make the bumps less noticeable but it also dried my skin out a lot and no amount of moisturizer seemed to help that.
Kenzee B.
This product helps get rid of my "peek-a-boo" blemishes! (As well as my everyday blemishes). This was my first time using this product, and I would recommend it to everyone who has acne. It was not too pricey and I found it in my local drugstore!
Cc R.
Plantsville , CT
As much as I would love to like this product it does nothing for me. The only part I do enjoy is putting it on and feeling the cooling sensation from that otherwise it does nothing. The price would be nice if it actually worked.