BY GARNIER

The new Garnier Pure Active pimple relief roll-on has a revolutionary metal roller-ball that helps immediately relieve pimples. Its transparent formula is ultra-purifying and non-greasy. Concentrated in alcohol and salicylic acid, it accelerates drying... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nadine J.
Decatur, AL
This product does not work for me at all. I do not like the Roller it applies with. I feel like I cannot get it directly on the spot of the breakout. I don't like the smell and it just doesn't work. I do not recommend this.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
I love the garnier roller ball products. It gives such a nice little massage while taking care of your skin. This is great for spot treatments, it's not drippy, and it gives you nice control of the product. It's a little bit more expensive than others but worth it.
Kenzee B.
This product helps get rid of my "peek-a-boo" blemishes! (As well as my everyday blemishes). This was my first time using this product, and I would recommend it to everyone who has acne. It was not too pricey and I found it in my local drugstore!
Cc R.
Plantsville , CT
As much as I would love to like this product it does nothing for me. The only part I do enjoy is putting it on and feeling the cooling sensation from that otherwise it does nothing. The price would be nice if it actually worked.
Belinda Y.
The rollerball makes this really easy to use and feels soothing on sore, red zits. Product comes out clear and dries clear too, so you can apply throughout the day without a mirror. It does dry out the skin surrounding my zits but this tends to happen with most acne treatments I've used.
dawn m.
I love these sticks even the anti puff roller that are similar to this!! Garnier face products are so underrated I feel like more people should be raving about this because it really works!! Highly recommended!!!
Yukii B.
Sugar Land, TX
Best acne treatment for all skin type. The packaging is very convenient and nice. It is gentle on skin no strong feeling. I've been using this for months now and it's very effective. I highly recommend this .
Sarah L.
This is supposed to cover and treat dark circles. I first but one 3 years ago and it wasn't that great. I would repeat it everyday for 6 months. It did cover my under eye darkness. I would say i was not bad nor great. I could say it was a little strong on the scent..
Brian Lindsay P.
Mountain View
This roll on acne treatment is awesome! I love how easy it is to apply with the roll on applicator! I will be buying more of this prodict and recommending it to my friends and family
Escolastica O.
LYNWOOD, CA
I bought this product not to long ago but didn't like it but ill have to give it another try and test it out ill be editing my review or posting another once i put to test out