BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

An all-in-one moisturiser combining skincare with mineral pigments to even skin tone

A new all-in-one BB cream especially designed for sensitive skin.

It soothes the skin, reduces the appearance of redness and unifies the complexion with a sheer and natural look.

1 Product, 5 Solutions;

• Reduces the appearance of redness
  • Evens tones & boosts glow
  • Blurs imperfections
  • Up to 24hr hydration
  • SPF 25 UV protection

Dermatologically tested - Non-comedogenic - Hypoallergenic - Fragrance-free

Garnier Skin Naturals Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream for Sensitive Skin
  • "made my skin feel tight and fresh after using.. i have really dry, but oily skin and it has helped with it looking so bad." in 8 reviews
  • "i did not like this product .. i used it twice it did not fit my skin .. i will not use it again ever ..it caused acne to my skin" in 2 reviews
Seirra T.
This has an interesting smell but I feel like it does good things for my skin and keeps it soft when I have make up on and off and I much rather be wearing this BB cream then a full coverage foundation that is clogged my pores and doesn’t let me breeze I really enjoyed this on light coverage days and days where I just want to do a no make up make up look
christine r.
North Bergen, NJ
Lovvve this.. light weight non oily goes on smooth what caught my love the most was the wonderful natural feeling you get love when i hear oh hey you glowing .. like ohh thanks its my garnier skin naturals. I use my cleansing water before bed and i am nice a d fresh !!
Nicole D.
Malta, MT
This product used to work really well on my face. I loved how evened out my skin tone. It wasn't full coverage but it just made me look air brushed. Idk. Then I had some hormonal changes and my skin did a flip flop and now I can't get make this product work for me. Le sigh.
Thao L.
Rowlett
I love the consistency for easy application and the SPF for sun protection. I usually use this on hiking trips and only apply a thin layer for a natural look. I love it however it could be better without the perfume smell. It's has a very strong smell and it lingers.
Xela B.
I LOVE this bb cream! I used to use foundation, but I didn't like how I could better seem to get the right balance of coverage. With this bb cream though, I found the perfect balance! I just use this and a little setting powder and I'll good to go!
Holly K.
Tifton
I bought the light to medium tone Bb cream. I wasn't sure it would be dark enough but it was during the winter. It is VERY sheer so it didn't protect from the sun very well. I would rather have a medium coverage next time.
Leslie C.
It gets the job done but the smell is very strong. Although it doesn’t irritate my skin, the smell makes me feel like I’m pushing harsh chemicals on my face and it’s a lot more stickier than other B.B. creams I’ve tried.
Stephanie C.
Santa Ana, CA
I honestly did not notice a change in my wrinkles. The product smelled good ill give you that but i expected it to lessen the visibility of my wrinkles near my eyes and forehead. I didn't see the difference though.  I would still recommend this product because maybe it'll work for someone else.
Nicole A.
Lincoln
Sadly , I found this to be way to orange for my skin. The formula is nice , but i just could r get passed the way it didn’t match the rest of my body. I am very fair with dry skin and don’t tan, but the product only struggled with the skin tone part !
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill, GA
I use this during the summer months due to working outside. It last me almost all day plus have SPF is great too. It gives me color and hides my redness. It’s a great B.B. cream and would definitely buy again.