BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

An all-in-one moisturiser combining skincare with mineral pigments to even skin tone

A new all-in-one BB cream especially designed for sensitive skin.

It soothes the skin, reduces the appearance of redness and unifies the complexion with a sheer and natural look.

1 Product, 5 Solutions;

• Reduces the appearance of redness
  • Evens tones & boosts glow
  • Blurs imperfections
  • Up to 24hr hydration
  • SPF 25 UV protection

Dermatologically tested - Non-comedogenic - Hypoallergenic - Fragrance-free

Garnier Skin Naturals Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream for Sensitive Skin
  • "made my skin feel tight and fresh after using.. i have really dry, but oily skin and it has helped with it looking so bad." in 8 reviews
  • "i did not like this product .. i used it twice it did not fit my skin .. i will not use it again ever ..it caused acne to my skin" in 2 reviews
christine r.
North Bergen, NJ
Lovvve this.. light weight non oily goes on smooth what caught my love the most was the wonderful natural feeling you get love when i hear oh hey you glowing .. like ohh thanks its my garnier skin naturals. I use my cleansing water before bed and i am nice a d fresh !!
Nicole D.
Malta, MT
This product used to work really well on my face. I loved how evened out my skin tone. It wasn't full coverage but it just made me look air brushed. Idk. Then I had some hormonal changes and my skin did a flip flop and now I can't get make this product work for me. Le sigh.
Lizzie M.
lubbock
This bb cream is really smooth and it’s very Dewey so if you don’t like that you’ll hate this. But I think it has good coverage and it had spf which is always good. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try B.B. cream.
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
I use this during the summer months due to working outside. It last me almost all day plus have SPF is great too. It gives me color and hides my redness. It’s a great B.B. cream and would definitely buy again.
Donna M.
Along the lines of a tinted moisturizer but it looks good on my skin. On the days that I just want to have a “your skin but better” look, I reach for this. My skin is sensitive and I haven’t had any issues.
Seirra T.
This has an interesting smell but I feel like it does good things for my skin and keeps it soft when I have make up on and off and I much rather be wearing this BB cream then a full coverage foundation that is clogged my pores and doesn’t let me breeze I really enjoyed this on light coverage days and days where I just want to do a no make up make up look
Aldana R.
east haven , CT
I've tried other BB creams which looked nice but my face would break out. This one didn't affect me that way. Initially I found it difficult to blend and use. Looked patchy and had to use it fairly quickly. Once I figured out the best way to use this product, it was excellent! Fairly runny, little goes a long way. I use it like a moisturiser using my fingers. Easy to smooth over my face. Doesn't provide much coverage like other BB creams but love how easy it is to use. Wish it had more colour options
khristy W.
DeKalb
solid product and at reasonable price i would consistently purchase this product. it does not last as long as i would prefer, however with the price being so reasonable it is not a huge issue.
Krista H.
Beaumont
This foundation made me break out despite being marketed for sensitive skin. It was easy to apply but the breakouts I received made me cease use before it even ran out.
Victoria S.
Feels just like face lotion when applied, which I love. Great for everyday wear when I don't have time to put on makeup. I have combination skin and it works wonders.