Garnier Skin Naturals Miracle Skin Cream uploaded by May L.

BY GARNIER

Garnier creates Miracle Skin Cream, the anti-ageing care with instant and everyday results.

A skin cream with anti-ageing technology, Garnier Miracle Skin Cream transforms your complexion with instant results - and with extended use, the results continue day after day. Innovatively designed with a self-adjusting formula for advanced optical correction, skin tone instantly appears even and awakened with a naturally luminous glow. 24-hour hydration improves skin texture, leaving it beautifully soft to touch. Developed with SPF 20, over time Miracle Skin Cream’s anti-ageing formula acts to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and age spots. Perfect for all skin types, skin looks younger and feels firmer.

Buy on Amazon
Marla S.
Rainbow city , AL
I liked the creaminess of the product. Light and easy to apply. Scent was nice as well. I used it for a few weeks but lost interest in waiting for a miracle. I don't think I saw any change and put it down after that. Perhaps I gave up too soon. Not sure. I'd be happy to try again considering all the other review seemed to have some results.
Angela T.
washington
This definitely is a miracle because this is by far the best face creme I have ever purchased and have used since it helps with my blemishes and keeps my skin from breaking out. I totally would repurchase again
EstrellitaMua V.
Hurst, TX
It’s nice packaging it worked fine for me the price is just right I don’t have a problem with it I wouldn’t use it on a baby bought at Kroger store I do recommend this product and I would buy again and again
Evelyn L.
Las vegas
This product felt nice in my skin but it was a little too oily for my skin but other then that it is a really good product too use if you are looking for something new it is very natural looking and I recommend for poeple with dry skin
Kaitlyn B.
Moore, OK
I like this product so much. It smells really nice, me and my daughter both use it and it's really great for the price that you pay. Overall I think it's a great item to have on hand and definitely worth the purchase.
Camille R.
Good for sun protection in the summer. Little to no coverage. I gave it to my mother who is os in her mid 50s and she loves its ability to moisturizea little extra, she's pale and this offers sone color.
May L.
Coquitlam, BC
I love this product so so much. It is just the best skin enhancer. It gives the most beautiful light tint that juste helps boost the skins radiance a little and it makes all the difference!
Danielle F.
I Love this product. It Makes my skin so bright and silky smooth. I would recommend to everyone. I put a little on before bed and in the morning after I wash my face.
Kiana M.
Yesssssss, This Item Is Good. I Use It Every Night Before Going To Bed. Yes, The Baby Did Like It.. It Made My Face Reaally Soft & I Love Item..
Genesis A.
This cream makes your face so soft and helping it helps with dryness in the skin and the price is amazing the value on this product is the best