Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Extra-Gentle Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Courtney G.Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Extra-Gentle Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Fernanda C.

BY GARNIER

New Garnier Micellar Extra-Gentle Cleansing Wipes contain thin silk fibres in a thick, soft wipe.

Soaked with Micellar water, they are specially formulated for make-up removal on sensitive skin.

Like a magnet, the cleansing agents capture impurities and lift away dirt from the skin. No need to rub to efficiently remove make-up.

The result: In a single step, your make-up is removed and your skin feels refreshed and soothed.

Sarah M.
I love these makeup removing wipes! They remind me exactly of the micellar water that comes in the pink bottle. It removes all my makeup so nicely and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. These are a little rough on my eye area and dry them out. I also find that these wipes dry out faster than other wipes.
Nicole M.
Schenectady
I don't know why these dont have a higher overall rating. I think they're great, it's like the micellar water but in a wipe. I go through so many of these it's ridiculous. I can't even keep up with how fast I use these and sometimes run out of backups.
Samantha R.
Lancaster
I’m very sensitive when it comes to makeup wipes and these are great! They don’t have that harsh perfumey smell that a lot of wipes have! They remove eye makeup really well but you will probably have to use two wipes because they aren’t super saturated.
Meghan L.
USA
I was overall satisfied with this product. It was easier to travel with than the water. Sometimes the pads get dried out. Removed dirt well. Cleaned my face well. The scent was good. Didn't leave my face dry.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like these micellars cleansing make up remover wipes, they do not leave your face greasy at all. One wipe can take off so much leftover foundation just sitting in your creases and pores it’s incredible what we think we remove with a regular make up removal product.
Victoria V.
Sugar Land
Let me start by saying that this product is sensitive skin friendly! I had been using a different type of wipe for years and it always left my skin feeling red and irritated. I was interested in the Micellar product because it is fragrance-free! I found that it gets absolutely all my makeup off, but is still super gentle! Worth what you pay for them!
Erin D.
Orlando
These are the only make up removing wipes I can really use because all the other's I've tried hurt my face.  This works as well as the regular Micellar water which I love using for make up removal in general. The only issue I have is that the package always seems too dry like there isn't any product on the wipes.
Laura S.
York PA
These are amazing. Had them packed in my hospital bag and they really came in handy as a way to freshen up/clean off the day when I wasn’t able to get up and do much. I keep these in my rotation because they are gentle and do not irritate the skin. 4 stars because you will need more than one wipe for a full face of makeup.
Courtney G.
Cullman, AL
I LOVE these cleansing cloths. They removed ALL my makeup, even stubborn eye makeup and liquid lipstick. Its gentle on my skin , and leaves my skinn feeling fresh and moisturized. I highly recommend this product! (I got my mom hooked on them.)
Bela E.
Santa Cruz , CA
These are everything they claim to be. Gentle, effective, great at removing makeup. I always take micellar water wipes with me when I travel, and these are my first choice.