Garnier Skin Naturals Light Complete Multi-Action Whitening Cream uploaded by Nidal M.Garnier Skin Naturals Light Complete Multi-Action Whitening Cream uploaded by Maria G.

BY GARNIER

Fragrance free, enriched with ingredients from natural origin, highly efficient. Garnier Light Complete Gentle SPF15/PA+ help you recover fairer & more even skin. It is adapted for sensitive skins.

• Pure Lemon Essence to gently exfoliate and help remove dead cells.
  • Long Dan Extract from natural origin associated to Vitamin C to fight against melanin synthesis, partly responsible for dark spot formation.
  • With SPF15/PA+ to protect your skin from UVA and UVB

Usage: Spread evenly on perfectly cleansed face and neck. Avoid delicate eye area

LeAnn G.
This is a great face moisturizer to use after a face peel! However, it sort of leaves my face feeling greasy and I dont care to much for that. It does smell good and it keeps your face soft- just isnt for my skin type. i wont be buying this product again.
Princess Tiffany D.
Ames, IA
I have been using this product for over a year now and I am satisfied with it. It keeps my face clean and fresh. My expectations are met as it is effective. It is affordable and can be bought in drug store or supermarkets.
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
This moisturizer is awesome so light it feels like your not wearing any. I put it on every morning before applying my makeup and it keeps my skin hydrated all day
shareefa f.
Austin, TX
Am really oily and in summer am more oily.. this garnier light moisturizer is very light desnt makes me oily. Keep my skin hydrated without making it oily.. like it.
chriseni p.
Clarksville, TN
This moisturizer has made my face feel smoother over time. My skin has even lightened in areas since I have been using this product. I enjoy the Sun protection from this product, too.
Momokhan O.
River Grove, IL
Very good moisturizer cream to keep skin wet every day. I really felt moisturizer and nice skin every day I have been using it for one week it's amazing specially in day
Rachel H.
Speedwell, TN
I did like this moisturizer. I was trying new things and this was a pleasant surprise. It helped my skin with moisture and  made it appear healthier.
chenise s.
Columbus
this whitening cream works really well , it lightened my skin in all areas , it especially helped me with my hyperpigmentation .
Taryn T.
The Garnier moisturizer is light and super hydrating. It smells great and is really refreshing. I have been using it for months.
Savanna V.
El Paso
I'm impressed by how much it really lightens my imperfections i have alot of ance scars and discoloration. It does the job for me

back