Garnier Skin Naturals Goodbye Dry Softening Toner uploaded by Brittany K.Garnier Skin Naturals Goodbye Dry Softening Toner uploaded by Charlotte Louise E.Garnier Skin Naturals Goodbye Dry Softening Toner uploaded by Ellie K.

BY GARNIER

How does it work

An ideal as a daily way to soften, refresh and tone your skin to achieve a beautiful complexion. For dry skin.

Enriched with Rose extract and Pro-Vitamin B5, the formula removes any remaining impurities such as make-up and pollution.

Your skin is left feeling clean, soft and toned.

Katie H.
A good toner that does the job quite well, nothing too special about it, it has a very pleasant smell and is quite affordable, I haven’t noticed a difference in my skin since starting using it so I can’t tell you much about that but it does make my skin soft after use.
Safia A.
This toner smells amazing and is really refreshing however it causes my skin to break out, however this can just be my skin sensitivity as it otherwise seems to work really well and other friends and family members that tried it didn’t break out with this!
Olivia R.
Ajax, ON
Great every day use toner. Leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I use it to remove foundation off of my face when I’m wearing makeup. I would definitely buy this toner again. It’s the perfect price point.
Nonhlanhla M.
south Africa
The smoothing toner does not leave the skin feeling too tight and uneasy, instead it leave the skin perfectly smooth and takes care of uneven skin tone. Garnier Skin Naturals Goodbye Dry Softening Toner
Therese P.
Nothing really special about this. It is cheap but it's just an average toner. In all fairness I didn't use for long but my L'occitane pivione toner was so brilliant I didn't need to use any other
Great toner for dry and sensitive skin. I use it every morning after I wash my face with my acne cleaner and it brings back my face's moisture, since it feels very dehydrated after washing. My T-zone is oily but this toner doesn't make it worse. It doesn't have a smell, it doesn't brake me out and is very cheap, only 5€!
Maiju A.
amazing for dry skin. works very well and isn’t that pricey. have used for almost 3 months now and definitely has made an impact on my skin. can be a little harsh on the skin but most of the time works perfectly fine
Arabella S.
Made my skin smell really nice which is always a good thing, also when me face was really dry after using all of my facial washes it made my skin soft and moisturised. i do recommend this product, good value.
Mai T.
A legendary product it made my skin feel so hydrated and refreshing but one thing that made me give it a 4 star rating is the slightly uncomfortable tingling feeling after application but it goes right away
Natalee A.
Windsor
I love this toner so much it works really really well on my skin and it’s very gently and doesn’t dry out my skin I love this product and brand and I definitely recommend this toner!!!!!