Garnier Skin Naturals Goodbye Dry Softening Toner uploaded by Brittany K.Garnier Skin Naturals Goodbye Dry Softening Toner uploaded by Charlotte Louise E.Garnier Skin Naturals Goodbye Dry Softening Toner uploaded by Ellie K.

BY GARNIER

How does it work

An ideal as a daily way to soften, refresh and tone your skin to achieve a beautiful complexion. For dry skin.

Enriched with Rose extract and Pro-Vitamin B5, the formula removes any remaining impurities such as make-up and pollution.

Your skin is left feeling clean, soft and toned.

Taylor S.
Ile des chenes , MB
I absolutely love this toner. I have crazy dry and sensitive skin and couldn’t find a toner that was gentle enough, or wouldn’t dry out my face. After trying endless toners, and not finding a winner I picked this up on a whim and wow. Leaves my skin soft and supple without being too harsh and doesn’t dry me out. Plus it has a very nice light scent to it. Would definitely recommend to my fellow dry skinned skin care enthusiasts.
Amelia C.
Bristol
Doesn’t do much but it feels very soft and smooth. It leaves the skin feeling smooth but after a long time doesn’t do anything. It smells amazing of roses but I wouldn’t recommend because it doesn’t really do anything.
sana s.
This Garnier Skin Naturals Goodbye Dry Softening Toner has helped with my dry skin. Personally this product wasn't the greatest but it also wasn't the worst toner I've used. I would recommend this to people who have dry skin.
Sophie L.
England
I bought this after using ProActiv for over a year, unlike the harsh ProActiv toner this calming botanical one does not affect my skin tone; doesn't sting on any sore areas and leaves my skin lovely and soft without residue. This toner also has a pleasant scent, not overpowering at all.

#softskin #garnierbotanicals
Lisa S.
ROSE WATER- I love this toner, I use it after cleansing/before moisturiser and definitely helps cleanse the skin further and helps to absorb products. Love the scent of this, but it is still very subtle and not too strong. Noticed a clear improvement in my skin tone/complexion through using this.
Nina V.
Grimbergen
When I started doing make-up, I bought this one as my first toner to clear my skin and I have been using it since forever! It smells amazing and feels really good on my skin. It isn't as expensive as other toners, but I need 2/3 bottles of this a year so I spend quote a lot money on this
Hollie M.
St george, Bristol
After becoming a frequent user of the Garnier micellar water I thought I would give this toner a go. It was amazing and it didn’t make my eyes water like a lot of other products do. My skin was left feeling fresh and soft and I would definitely use this product again
Ellie G.
I got gifted this from a friend and it is possibly my favourite present of the year this toner has literally completed the whole that was in my daily beauty routine. I would 100% recommend to anybody.Garnier Skin Naturals Goodbye Dry Softening Toner
Jannette B.
Gleneagle
I’ve been using this toner for over a year now and I can say that this is absolutely great product not that strong just enough to cleanse my skin after I wash off my make up, really good! I actually recommend this to my friend already.
Leanne B.
Have been using this product for a little over a month. Very inexpensive, I got this on offer for around £2.30 at Tesco. It’s very gentle on the skin. Only downside is the bottle lid, as it’s effectively water it’s easy to accidentally pour out too much. Will re purchase.