Garnier Skin Naturals Goodbye Dry Softening Toner uploaded by Brittany K.Garnier Skin Naturals Goodbye Dry Softening Toner uploaded by Charlotte Louise E.Garnier Skin Naturals Goodbye Dry Softening Toner uploaded by Ellie K.

BY GARNIER

How does it work

An ideal as a daily way to soften, refresh and tone your skin to achieve a beautiful complexion. For dry skin.

Enriched with Rose extract and Pro-Vitamin B5, the formula removes any remaining impurities such as make-up and pollution.

Your skin is left feeling clean, soft and toned.

Emma D.
Wittenburg
Love this product, leaves my skin so soft and smooth and clean. One bottle will last you forever. Highly recommend!!
Emma D.
I love this toner! its really refreshing on your skin. smells great too. I picked mine up for around £3 great value.
Caitlyn W.
TD15 2AL
Kept my skin hydrated and soothed - cheap but definitely would purchase again as the product quality was very good.
Dania S.
Beirut
Number one makeup remover it needs less time to remove your makeup while using it . Never gonna use other products
Saff L.
This is such a nice product, it leaves the skin nice and soft, whilst at the same time really does prevent dryness
Reem A.
Sawfar, Aley
I love this product ,it cleans the skin hydrates it and smells good ,and dont forget it's so affordable ,i like it
Sarha R.
Caernarfon
Makes your skin feel so clean and healthy! nice simple packaging,nothing to fancy! i thought it was very effective!
melissa T.
My skin was always so dry. And when l strated using this after all my makeup was removed tje drieness disappeared.
Layla P.
Shurdington, Cheltenham
This was refreshing and rejuvenating for a wonderful price would definitely recommend and exceeded my expectations.
Aranzazu A.
Mexico
I have used it for 4 months and my skin feels very fresh and clean. It is the first product that I use of this type