Garnier Skin Naturals Goodbye Dry Softening Toner uploaded by Brittany K.Garnier Skin Naturals Goodbye Dry Softening Toner uploaded by Charlotte Louise E.Garnier Skin Naturals Goodbye Dry Softening Toner uploaded by Ellie K.

BY GARNIER

How does it work

An ideal as a daily way to soften, refresh and tone your skin to achieve a beautiful complexion. For dry skin.

Enriched with Rose extract and Pro-Vitamin B5, the formula removes any remaining impurities such as make-up and pollution.

Your skin is left feeling clean, soft and toned.

Charlotte R.
Not harsh like some toners can be, this really made my skin feel soft. It didn’t immediately dry it out like some toners do as soon as you apply them.
Nalana B.
This toner is super drying which is really bad for my skin and takes all of the moisture out which is bed and I felt that it gave me more pimples
Bethany D.
Sheffield , South Yorkshire
Beautifully soft and comfortable on my dry skin. Would recommend for dry and sensitive skinGarnier Skin Naturals Goodbye Dry Softening Toner
Kika R.
I didn’t like this product! It made my skin dry and the packaging wasn’t that useful. During travel the bottle would open en drench everything.
reign c.
shannon
left my skin feeling clean and refreshed. really soft on the skin and not too harsh but moisturise after to revive some moisture in the skin
Sara S.
Capua
I love this one. It's so good for my skin. It makes my skin soft and not dry after the application. It's good for sensitive skins like mine.
member-e2d3b
A very good soft toner, wasnt too harsh on my quite sensitive skin, an amazing price. Overall a very good product for if you have dry skin.
Loreto A.
My skin feels really soft after using it, especially if I use it after taking off my makeup. It gives a fresh and glowing look to my face.
Morgan S.
Strong rose water scent so if your not a fan of strong scents i would avoid! But overall great product and very soothing and gentle! ☺️
Colleen C.
Absolutely love this product. So gentle and soothing on my skin! I feel like my skin is thoroughly cleansed and toned after using this