Garnier Skin Naturals Goodbye Dry  Moisture Match Ultra Hydrating Rich Cream uploaded by Sara G.Garnier Skin Naturals Goodbye Dry  Moisture Match Ultra Hydrating Rich Cream uploaded by Ellie D.
Garnier Skin Naturals Goodbye Dry  Moisture Match Ultra Hydrating Rich Cream

Garnier Skin Naturals Goodbye Dry Moisture Match Ultra Hydrating Rich Cream

BY GARNIER

Is Goodbye Dry My Perfect Moisture Match?

Yes, if you are looking for a daily moisturiser specifically formulated for dry to very dry skin to protect it from feeling tight, uncomfortable and dehydrated day after day. Goodbye dry is your ticket to plumper, silky soft skin.

Why is it Different?

At Garnier we know that different skin has different needs, that's why we created Moisture Match - our new generation of tailor-made daily 24H moisturisers. With a variety of specialised textures and carefully selected ingredients, each moisturiser is customised to match specific skin needs.

How does it match my skin?

Tailored texture: Ultra-rich & ultra-hydrating cream - non greasy and quick to absorb. Tailored formula: Enriched with Camelia oil, known for its nourishing properties it immediately leaves your skin feeling soothed and silky soft. Nourished with moisture, your skin feels plumper and looks dewy. You can feel the difference. 24h hydration: Goodbye Dry is enriched with a patented hydrating active and reinforces the skin's barrier function, helping your skin to maintain its level of hydration. Proven Efficacy* It boosts moisture immediately by +41%. All day long, moisture is locked-in for up to 24hrs.

• Best moisturiser for dry skin? Garnier Skin Naturals Good...2 Answers
  • How does it smell , i love garnier products they are amaz...1 Answers
  • I was wondering how long this moisturizer actually lasts ...1 Answers
Garnier Skin Naturals Goodbye Dry  Moisture Match Ultra Hydrating Rich Cream
Garnier Skin Naturals Goodbye Dry Moisture Match Ultra Hydrating Rich Cream
Buy on lookfan...*
  • "Does wonders for dry skin! I have psoriasis so mine usually pretty dry. love this stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "It's for me the perfect moisturizer for the summer. The rose water smell is really nice and it's really hydrating so perfect for the summer and the long day under the sun where your skin will need a lot of hydration. I really in love with this one. I use it morning and night" in 6 reviews
Kirsten S.
Harlingen
I'm using something very similar (from Garnier) and it makes my skin feel so good and hydrated!!! My skin is always dry and flaky and most moisturizers only keep my skin feeling good for a few hours. I use it twice a day and it stays hydrated even with makeup on!! I LOVE IT!!! ❤❤
uptownbeautie :.
Bronx, NY
I love that it is a gel consistency and that the packaging is super cute! I am a sucker for cute and compact containers. However, I feel like the products feels sticky on my skin and doesn't feel like a real moisturizer. For that reason I am giving this product 3 stars.
sinaiht F.
This
product is very good, although I do not use it but my sister, since it
is dry skin, she thinks, that the product is excellent that she leaves
her beautiful face moisturizes her very well and leaves her with a Sensation of freshness. The product is very good.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
I love this moisturizer, it feels amazing on my skin. It is super hydrating leaves my skin looking and feeling healthy, soft, and hydrated. He packaging suits it and is attractive. This moisturizer is affordable and works very well.
gerilyn g.
Baton Rouge, LA
this product is amazingggggggg! I had trouble for so long finding something great for my skin & when i found this at Walgreens I was in love! my skin is flawless and I would recommend it to everyone!
Lindsay M.
Doylestown, PA
This is an average moisturizer. It did the job but there wasn't anything outstanding about this product. There are more outstanding moisturizers out there but this is a decent price so it depends what you are looking for.
Melissa R.
Altus, OK
I absolutely love this moisturizer. I love anything from Garnier. It makes my shin so soft. I highly recommend it to other customers and I would for sure purchase this item again. Wonderful wonderful idea.
Heathur W.
Love this stuff!! Works great, leaving my skin soft and help fights redness. Even helps with fine lines. It has nice packaging, would have loved a pump though. It even smells like roses!
Ruth M.
Bluefield, WV
This was pretty decent. It didn't overdry but I didn't receive the results I was expecting either. My skin is dry and it felt the same after I done this process.
Melinda C.
Poland , ME
I have very dry skin and this product really helped my skin feel soft and supple. It does smell a little strongly of perfume but I can forgive that because of how great my skin felt after.
Amy B.
Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire
Azra B.
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
How does it smell , i love garnier products they are amazing
Kaira P.
Leicester
I was wondering how long this moisturizer actually lasts on the skin and is the consistency sticky or does it seep into the skin making it feel soft?