Garnier Skin Naturals Goodbye Dry Cleansing Wipes

Vitamin enriched cleansing wipes With rose extract Face and eyes Remove make-up without rubbing Remove even waterproof make-up Dry skin Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested Are Soft Essentials cleansing wipes right for me? Yes, if you have dry skin and you are looking for an effective, easy and gentle way of cleansing your skin. How do they work? The tissue is impregnated with cleansing milk to remove make-up, even long-wear and waterproof, gently, in a single action. The formula, enriched with rose extract and vitamin E, is perfectly suited to dry skin. Your skin feels soft and is given the comforting care it needs. Our Garnier Skin Naturals Philosophy We use, wherever possible naturally derived active ingredients which have been carefully extracted to preserve their quality and purity. Our products are formulated and dermatologically tested to ensure effectiveness and respect for your skin.

Do it work for black peoples ?
Are these moisturizing?
Are these as good as the water?
Start your review of Garnier Skin Naturals Goodbye Dry Cleansing Wipes!
How would you rate this product?
Consigliatissime. Le ho acquistate per la prima volta poiché mi serviva qualcosa per struccarmi da portare in viaggio e da allora continuo ad acquistarle. Le consiglio a chi come me non ha tanto tempo a propria disposizione per potersi struccare .
mildura vic
This product cleanings the skin while getting rid of the dirt and make up off ,while getting rid of that dryness replacing that moisture behind , make the wipes for different skin type I would recommend these wipes
Maria Ward , Eccles
1,511 reviews
I really love this brand for makeup removing wipes, it feels good on the skin and the price is fantastic. I would definitely recommend this brand as I have in the past. It smells good as well not too strong or bad. It feels nice as well not greasy. I would definitely buy this again as I have twice now.
New castle, DE
I was really excited to try this, This is a really great makeup remover product. I mostly use it to remove my eye makeup and it works wonders. This product is very safe to use around the eyes. I
auckland
These are just makeup wipes. They do the same as every other brand but they are a little more softer than others. I mainly just buy these when they have a sale but they do feel nice on the skin.
Tirana
I buy this product at rossman and it is a game changer . Every night That I am to lazy to take off my make up with cleansing I just use this and it looks I have done all my skin care routine.
Doral, FL
Not the best makeup wipe I used but does the job by removing makeup and dirt and oil. A bit too harsh and too much fragrance in product. Would prefer something mildly scented
Feeling fresh all the way.. good for using to remove heavy make up and also when removing any dirt and oilyness on face and body. I totally recommend these wipes.
Lazaro Cárdenas
si limpian bien, pero por ejemplo si usas mascara de pestañas, ese de por si es un producto que no se quita con facilidad. Y estas toallitas si lo quitan pero si tienes que pasar bastante la toallita para que lo remueva bien, pero fuera de eso lo demás lo quita muy bien
This product met my expectations. It cleans the face as it should, it has very nice sell and it leaves the skin glowy and smooth. Very practical for carrying around and traveling. You might need more than one to remove a full face make up but that is okay.