Garnier Skin Naturals Goodbye Dry Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Zaira G.Garnier Skin Naturals Goodbye Dry Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Taylor M.Garnier Skin Naturals Goodbye Dry Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Illy H.

BY GARNIER #83 in Face Wipes

Vitamin enriched cleansing wipes With rose extract Face and eyes Remove make-up without rubbing Remove even waterproof make-up Dry skin Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested Are Soft Essentials cleansing wipes right for me? Yes, if you have dry skin and you are looking for an effective, easy and gentle way of cleansing your skin. How do they work? The tissue is impregnated with cleansing milk to remove make-up, even long-wear and waterproof, gently, in a single action. The formula, enriched with rose extract and vitamin E, is perfectly suited to dry skin. Your skin feels soft and is given the comforting care it needs. Our Garnier Skin Naturals Philosophy We use, wherever possible naturally derived active ingredients which have been carefully extracted to preserve their quality and purity. Our products are formulated and dermatologically tested to ensure effectiveness and respect for your skin.

Estefany R.
I’m not the biggest fan of makeup wipes due to the fact that they have so many chemicals. I also not a big fan of this brand when it comes to face products because I don’t feel they do the job. I wouldn’t but this again. Facial wipes are about 6-7 dollars for a 25 pack, when you can invest in miscellar water which is 3-5 dollars and it removes your makeup completely and doesn’t irritate your skin.
Tara F.
Arlington Hts, IL
I love these wipes after I’ve used my daily cleanser. They are very gentle, as I have sensitive skin. I cannot believe how much make up is left behind after my cleanser! They are very affordable! I love the packaging and ease to use!
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
I love this product! Works wonders on your skin! An added bonus is that it smells wonderful too! Something you actually want to use! I would highly recommend it to anybody!
Alex A.
Hesperia, CA
As a dancer I used face wipes often ! I have tried many different ones many brands and I can say these are by far my favorite ! they work super well and leave my skin feeling clean and smooth ! I will continue to use the wipes again and again I am absolutely in love !
Kristi D.
These are perfect to use at night to help remove makeup and to clean your face right before bed. There are 25 wipes in the package and they smelled wonderful. This was a gentle product to use on my face and did not leave me with any redness or dryness the next day.
Tita G.
Salem, OR
this brand is one of best for removing makeup! these wipes are soft and smell good as well. i bought it at my local walmart. it met my expectations and does not cause irritation! i definitely recommend to other to the purchase for removing makeup!
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
These are my go to face wipes for removing make up or facial masks or just a general freshen up. They smell great, feel great and are exceptional for removing makeup and dirt. Great value, affordable for most I would say. Also readily available! Love these wipes!
Logann P.
Super great product! I️ stead of using the liquid product this is great for on the go. Love how easy it is to remove makeup. The price was decent as well. Easy portable packaging. Would recommend and purchase again.
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
These was great but I felt like the thickness of the cloth made it harder for me to take my makeup off. I’m not for sure if I’m used to using thinner type products but i felt as if i has to rub hard to remove my makeup.
eve K.
I love this brand. It is reasonably priced and most of the products are great! These face wipes are very effective and you don’t need to use more than one to take off a full face of makeup. I definitely recommend.
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
Are these moisturizing?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Are these as good as the water?