Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh With Detoxifying Grape Extract Vitamin-Enriched Toner

BY GARNIER

Deandra K.
Queens Village, NY
Purchased at: CVS
It definitely did exactly what it was supposed to do. It was worth the price that I paid. My skin felt hydrated and it looked less dull after using the product. Overall it was and still is a great product.
منة S.
I have tried this and the pink one and I finish them so quickly that is how much I like them. Feels fresh on the skin, smells incredible and does not irritate my skin. The price is actually amazing for this quality so I would definetly recommend it to others.
Urania V.
san Sebastián el grande
Facil de conseguir , excelente precio , el aroma es bueno no irrita me encanta como te deja la piel antes de maquillar ya que me quita la grasa acumulada y prepara la piel para que la base de adiera mejor