BY GARNIER

Garnier Fresh Vitamin-Enriched Toner, for normal to combination skin. Enriched with grape extract and pro-vitamin B5, the formula removes any remaining impurities (make-up, pollution..). Your skin feels clean, fresh, toned and comfortable. How to use: Every day after removing your make-up, use cotton wool to apply the Refreshing toner to your whole face.

Buy on Amazon
Yevheniia S.
New Castle
My favorite light toner I’m using for s last 3 years! Doesn’t dry my skin, tone up it and refreshes! Finishing my evening cleaning routine and helps to get your skin ready for all other treatment! I guess it’s good for a young and no problem skin.
Alicia H.
San Ramon, CA
This toner has changed my life in so many ways. I’m the kind of the person that always breaks-out even after removing all my makeup before bed and maintaining a healthy diet somehow I end up with a few stubborn pimples which appear on my skin here and there. And it’s probably the biggest pain in the a**. I feel you. But this toner has really come through for me!! Ever since I’ve started using it my skin has come back to life literally. It’s amazing how this works. My pimples have also diminished so I guess you can say I’m pleased with this product!
Kristina R.
This is my Holy Grail budget-friendly non-alcohol toner that is simple, gentle and refreshing.
I have been on a hunt for a cheap gentle toner with no alcohol from the drugstore once I started on accutane and my skin has been very dry to the point i wanted to dunk my head in a bucket with oil and would be irritated by the most mild products. This is the only cheap toner I have found that would not burn, sting or irritate anything and not give me breakouts. Everything else would either cost more or be sticky, sting or contain alcohol.
This provides a bit of moisture, soothes the skin, keeps everything fresh and glowy, keeps your complexion healthy and dewy. It smells lovely, like fresh grapes, does smell a tad strong, but that does not linger.
Your next steps of skincare really go on much smoother after you apply this and it preps the skin for further steps to sink in much better. My essence would just glide on and sink in like a dream.
I have used rose water before finding this but it is nowhere near as good at removing dirt and leftover oil/cream cleanser as this, so I just use the rose water as a face mist now.
It's a great product but I would prefer it to be more moisturising to suit my skin's needs.
This would really suit all skin types. However, very dry to dehydrated skin would lack moisture from this and oily skin would rather need a mattifying/oil controling toner. I believe this would be most beneficial for combo to dry skin.
With that being said, I would definitely repurchase this as soon as I run out and if I ever see this on sale, I would stock up without thinking twice.
Amanda M.
I am in love with this skincare line. As someone who deals with the finicky skin of rosacea, it has been an extensive search to find brands or specific products that won't break me out. This product never fails to make my skin feel fresh and cooled after use. What I really love about this is that I can use it day or night, without having to worry about bringing about more blemishes or unwanted dry spots.
Britni N.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I only just realized that garnier made face products like this recently. I’ve tried a few of them and so far I’ve loved them all. This stuff makes my skin feel amazing and so healthy! It’s my mission to try all of Garnier face products
Megan M.
Bakersfield
Using a toner is an important step in my face care routine. I like this brand because it helps remove all makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean. The oil residue afterwards isn’t the most desirable, but it’s something I can work with since it removes all makeup.
laura m.
Knoxville, TN
Was trying something new ... I liked the way that it tightened up my skin and left it soft ... I will continue to use use it with my other products. There are so many products out there its hard to decide!!!
Charlotte G.
Lake Jackson, TX
To be honest... I never really saw a difference in my skin with it without using toner. Maybe that’s how it’s supposed to be... but I just didn’t see the point. The product didn’t “WOW” me. It didn’t make me irritated and the price was decent though.
Maria K.
Miami Beach
One of the best toners out there, in my opinion. I used to have to bring it from overseas, I am so glad that Garnier is available in the US now. It is so refreshing and leaves my skin smooth and clean. Not too harsh, not too gentle (I mean, I've tried toners that felt like water, which of course were totally ineffective). It is called "refreshing" toner and it really is.
Allasyn B.
Fort Wayne, IN
LOVE this! I use it daily! I feel that it is perfect for combo skin types. It may not be oily enough for dry skin and my be too much for oily skin types! Cleans off very well and smells fresh too! Did I mention how cheap it was also!
Cheryl T.
Hannibal, MO
does it come in other scents