Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh Foaming Cleansing Gel uploaded by Kayla S.Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh Foaming Cleansing Gel uploaded by oumaima m.

BY GARNIER

Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh Foaming Cleansing Gels helps maintain moisture while deeply cleansing. It contains grape water extract to help protect the skin from external aggressors and apple water to help maintain skins moisture barrier. These ingredients come together in a light and fresh texture with foaming properties. Skin is clean refreshed and feels smooth to the touch. see more...

• I've been skeptical about the skin care from garnier because I th...1 Answers
Rosa D.
I got some of this cleanser as a sample and i thought it was pretty good. I liked the foam texture. It did a decent job removing makeup, but I still had to go over my skin with makeup remover to get off the last bits of mascara after washing my face.
Jillian R.
Severna Park
A bit harsh for everyday use unless you have oily skin. I used this until the bottle ran out but I don't think I would buy it again. Because my skin got so dry my chin broke out and got flaky. However, I will say that it's good if your shoulders get sweaty/oily.
AlwaysAudry B.
Reasonable priced, great quality. Felt really good during application, lather-y tinglely goodness!! Left my skin feeling so smooth and soft! Will definitely buy again!!
Nat J.
I love garnier line of products.  They have a stong old but itdoesnt stay hardor crunchy on my hair.  It doesnt have abad smell or stay sticky on my locks  i always buy my care products from cvs where i can also apply my coupons and save a lot of my  i would recommend this product.
Lorren B.
Portland, TX
First off this cleanser smells AMAZING!!! Made my skin feel nice and soft! Better than I had expected since it came from the drugstore! Bought from Walmart but also seen at target! Very gentle cleanser! I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Lenz P.
Cottonwood, CA
This part of my night regimen I cant sleep without washing my face with garnier skin naturals fresh foaming cleansing gel. Its a good value for your money as you would feel clean as you sleep you would feel the smoothness and you would wake up feeling pretty.
Amanda B.
Nacogdoches
I used this for the first time this weekend and I would recommend it to anyone. I have oily skin (on my face only) and After I rinsed it off my face felt very smooth and fresh! When I woke up in the morning my face felt amazing. The couple acne/pimple spots that I had gone down significantly! I will definitely continue to use this.
Gabriela R.
This cleansing gel is good for your face and it makes your face look flowles and beautiful its cheap and you can find it in any stores I would use it every 3 days for a gental clean and its price is nice I would recommend it 100% to anyone that washes there face
Elizabeth M.
A great foaming cleans her I didn't think that I need it a lot it has a great smell it was very effective not too harsh very gentle on my face for sensitive skin I would buy it again I don't think it was too pricey f
Lizbeth H.
This gel didn't work for me. I've heard my friends say it's worked for them but it actually did the complete opposite for me. I used it like 2-3 times and ended up making my skin peel I also have dry skin by the way. Purchase at your own risk by the way.
Autumn B.
I've been skeptical about the skin care from garnier because I think of them as a hair care brand. What are your fave skin care products from them and why?