BY GARNIER

These convenient pre-moistened cleansing clothes gently remove dirt oil and makeup from your skin with a purifying oil-free formula that leaves skin clean and refined and it can even remove stubborn make-up such as mascara.

🌺Laura🌸 N.
Grand Rapids, MI
They work great at taking any and all make up off without drying out your face. Love them
Kim H.
Gets the job done at a reasonable price. It's not drying and removes makeup effectively.
Stacey F.
Montreal
Ive had better wipes before. I think the smell is nice however I find that the package doesnt entirely close properly so the wipes become a bit dried out in my opinion. I also find due to this that I have to scrub and use more pressure then I would like when using this product. I find that I also have a weird fill on my face almost a touch oily after using this product. I wont be re-buying and going back to my other brand. But it does get the job of removing makeup done. I just have had better before.
Karen L.
Canada
I enjoy using the Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh Cleansing Cloths as I like the grape scent of the Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh line.Even tho this is for normal and combination skin, this work on my skin that is normal, moderately dry that can be sensitive It is scented but not as overly scented As much as other Garnier products in general. However, I wish there was a lid closure, so that the wipes won't dry out and stay moist.  adhesive sticker opening loses its adhesiveness leading the wipes to dry out. I like them enough to repurchase them at some point, but I have other wipes I like more.
Aljin K.
These wipes are your typical face wipes, not wow-ing but not bad. I didn't get acne from them so that already is a good sign, they also got my make-up off good enough.
It did get my make-up off for 90% though, so you'll have to cleanse after this as well, if you want facial wipes that get 100% of your make-up off than this isn't it.
If you need some good wipes for your first skin care routine step, than I'd really recommend them.
Loliana R.
Milton, ON
They’re your ally for late nights when you know you can’t go to bed without removing your makeup. They don’t leave any stickiness and have a slight sensation of freshness.

They come in different presentations for oily, sensitive, dry skin and even micellar water (my next victim...) And the price? It's the best part! You can find it for less than $6 dollars and it comes with 25 wipes that perfectly last you the whole month! 👌🏻
Alyssa D.
toronto, ontario
I love these naturals fresh cleansing clothes. They are gentle on the sensitive face areas and dont smell bad at all. I trust using this product close to my eyes and mouth. I would definitely reccomend
Joanna D.
These are my go to wipes, they smell great. Remove nearly all of my make up, and the clothes are thicker than most. As well as the fresh scent isn’t too strong and has never irritated my acne prone skin. I’ve repurchased these wipes several times and will continue to do so.
Ellie F.
Dunfermline , Fife
My go to makeup wipes, I can use anything else unless it’s these or the simple ones. Wipes all my makeup away quickly and easily and I don’t need to use more than wipe which is great value. Very efficient product and well priced.
ester c.
yes it removes the makeup (if not so heavy), yes it is cleansing but i was expecting more. it was the first time i used it and i will not buy it again. the price is very affordable but could be better in many ways