BY GARNIER

These convenient pre-moistened cleansing clothes gently remove dirt oil and makeup from your skin with a purifying oil-free formula that leaves skin clean and refined and it can even remove stubborn make-up such as mascara.

Kristina B.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
These are great! They are gentle on my face and remove all my makeup quickly. I have repurchased five times
Cassie S.
Glasgow
Smelled amazing, and the price wasn't too pricey! They came in a wonderful package that didn't rip to easy!
Rachel R.
Charlotte, NC
best makeup wipe that I've used! leaves my skin fresh and clean and does an incredible job getting it off.
Mayra L.
bronx
This is a very good makeup remover it leaves skin clean and refresh it gives you a nice glow to you’re face
Tay C.
Orlando
Smells nice not overwhelming and very gentle. I would re purchase and use as a quick fresh for my face.
Cassandra L.
Ste Genevieve, MO
Absolutely love how easy these makeup wipes take off my makeup, especially hard to get off eye makeup!
carla C.
Las Cruces, NM
Wasn't the best face wipes but they did work. I wouldn't recommend to anyone unless u have too haha
Leslie B.
Elkton, KY
These work pretty good but leave my face red from irritation. Good price for a month supply though
Brooke B.
Lockport, NY
Oh I love these! Makes my skin feel clean and fresh. I'd recommend these to anyone. Very gentle
Sara B.
Knoxville
Great when you are in a hurry. I take these when I’m traveling. Makes it easy to remove makeup