BY GARNIER

These convenient pre-moistened cleansing clothes gently remove dirt oil and makeup from your skin with a purifying oil-free formula that leaves skin clean and refined and it can even remove stubborn make-up such as mascara.

Terri M.
Massena, NY
Love the wipes . They are terrific for getting my mascara off. Gets all the traces of my makeup off and it isn't harsh
Kelly A.
Tunnel Hill, GA
While these cleansing clothes remove makeup well and without any harsh rubbing, they leave my face feeling sticky.
Megan G.
Little Elm, TX
Love using these at night to take my make up off or a quick clean. They get the job done wothout drying out my skin
Clarissa M.
Riverview, FL
I love these wipes they dont make my skin oily you only need one wipe for your face it makes your skin refreshed
sarah e.
Mansfield, LA
I really like these. They removed my makeup well without irritation to my eyes. I will definitely purchase again
Christina B.
Owens X Rds, AL
This left my skin fresh and hydrated . It had a refreshing smell and worked very well. I really liked it a lot.
Robin G.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Refreshing, clean smelling, removes the day's grime and makeup by simply using these soothing wipes. Love them!
Brittney E.
I love using the wipes when I’m in a rush or just really tired at night to clean my face before going to bed.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
Great face wipes that remove everything off my skin as well as leaving my face feeling really soft and clean.
Lacie P.
Bakersfield, CA
If you can get these to grip your skin they work well but they tend to ball up for me. I prefer other brands.
Nicole M.
new york
How do these compare to other make up wipes?