BY GARNIER

These convenient pre-moistened cleansing clothes gently remove dirt oil and makeup from your skin with a purifying oil-free formula that leaves skin clean and refined and it can even remove stubborn make-up such as mascara.

Summer C.
These are beefy gentle on my face for cleaning makeup off. I like the way my face feels after a good wipe with these. If I am too tired to wash my face, these make my skin feel clean.
Shannon S.
Helena, AL
I love these cleansing cloths! So easy to use and very convenient! They were very gentle on my skin and the packaging is very user friendly. Will definitely purchase again!
Teresa R.
Corp Christi, TX
Love these. They have a perfect amount of wetness to them so it can remove all of the make up. I buy mines at target and they are very affordable. Very gentle on the skin.
Shantell D.
Clopton, AL
Garnier products has always worked for me so these facial cleansers are my absolute go to, to keep my skin looking and feeling revived after a day of makeup.
Alison h.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love these cleansing wipes, makes my face feel clean and fresh. I usually buy these at Target! The packaging is great! It was very effective!! I love them!
Shannon R.
I like these a lot. I like how soft the cloth is, the smell and how clean my face feels after and I don't have to do any scrubbing to get it feeling clean.
Sha B.
Gastonia , NC
These things are amazing! They leave my skin feeling amazing and super soft and refreshed. I love them. I buy them all the time and better never run low
Jordan A.
Petersburg , TN
The Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh Cleansing Clothes really did the job. They left my skin feeling super clean and fresh. I would recommend these to anyone.
Amber W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
These are great when removing your makeup at the end of the day before you wash your face or even after you get out the shower when you have raccoon eyes
Debbie D.
Great product to clean face and remove make-up. Easy to open package with a resealable top. Purchased at Wal-Mart or Target. Good value for the price.