BY GARNIER

These convenient pre-moistened cleansing clothes gently remove dirt oil and makeup from your skin with a purifying oil-free formula that leaves skin clean and refined and it can even remove stubborn make-up such as mascara.

windy R.
East Haven
These face wipes are the best I use them every single day I go about through two or three packs a day so if you giving of these away please send me some thank you
Tara P.
These clothes are very soft and very well made. They take off everything- you don’t have to scrub so hard to get eye makeup off. Which I love. These are the only ones I use.
Paula R.
I bought these while on a trip to remove makeup as part of my travel  bedtime routine. They are very convenient, soft, and have a nice smell, but I feel like I had to use more than one to get my makeup off and after using them I felt like I still had makeup left on my skin. They are great for when you have just a little makeup on, but if you are wearing glam makeup for a night out, I don't think it works very well.
Jaclyn X.
Barnett, MO
This is a good product to remove daily make up and help clean of your face. I use it a lot and will continue to use it. They recently changed to a hard clip lid simpler to baby wipes which I really like. It does burn the eyes so just be careful around them.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
I LOVE it! I got it today and used it about 15 minutes after it was delivered:) it was super fun and my husband even wanted to try it! My face feels so smooth and with my giant pores and excess sebum I was totally impressed. I'll be buying this often!
Anastasia A.
Fort Lupton, CO
I love these they are so gentle but take off your makeup so well!! They smells so good as well which is always a plus! They are very affordable which is awesome for how great they are! I would really recommend these!
Jamie M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love how easy to use these are! They leave my skin feeling great and don't require harsh scrubbing to do their job. The price point is great and I would definitely purchase again! Love them for day-to-day use.
Brianna G.
Pekin
Garnier makeup remover whips allow you to take off your make up in minimal whips. Allows you to freshen your face and leave a nice natural dewy finish. The cloths and general and worth the money. Highly recommend.
Shelley F.
Love these! Also very good for removing makeup and keeping your face refreshed while doing so! Cute packaging, easy to travel with and pack away. I use this very often! Will buy probably for the rest of my life
Kristie M.
Houston , TX
I use these wipes Everyday! They take all my make off. Well besides my eyeliner. Garnier has Awesome products overall.They also smell really good. It's a pretty good size pack so you get a lot wipes.