BY GARNIER

These convenient pre-moistened cleansing clothes gently remove dirt oil and makeup from your skin with a purifying oil-free formula that leaves skin clean and refined and it can even remove stubborn make-up such as mascara.

Sofya G.
I absolutely adore these face wipes. They get all of your makeup off including things like glitter and stubborn mascara. They smell absolutely amazing. And they leave my skin feeling really fresh and soft
Onyea J.
Newport News, VA
The only thing I use to wipe my makeup off and it actually only takes one wipe and I got it from Walmart and the price was really cheap and it definitely Meet my expectations
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
I got these as a trial and fell in love with them! I always try to wash my face in the morning and at night before bed but sometimes I just either don't feel like it or I'm running behind in the mornings so these cloths come in handy and they actually work, which is also a bonus!
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
I’m a totally freak about what I use in my face and this wasn’t to bad. I’m not a huge fan thought because it did slightly irritate my skin. Now I’m saying that I do have rather sensitive. So I’m sure someone with regular skin wouldn’t have a problem!
Danielle W.
Super nice and convenient if you're on the go. Refreshing but not overly scented so it's great for people with gentle skin (no fragrances to irritate open pores and set off allergies). They're not too expensive and very easy on the skin.
Tamara M.
Atlanta
I absolutely love these cleansing cloths! Cool cloths that sooth redness, removes all make up with one cloth, refreshing cucumber scent, and no sticky residue. Just clean soft revised skin.
Jenna T.
La Crosse, WI
Great on the skin, easy to carry around wherever you are going. I use these on any part of my body. It is a refreshing cleansing wipe that will make you feel renewed. I bought mine at Walmart.
Carlie R.
Use these to help keep face feeling refreshed and clean. Makes it easy to remove makeup without being harsh on my skin. Works well when you're on the go as they fit easily into your purse.
Christine L.
Englewood, CO
So fantastic to throw in my gym bag and be ready for me after a workout. I feel quickly refreshed and if necessary I am comfortable with going somewhere that isn't just home
Sheila R.
Riverview, FL
I love this cleanser wipes ! Is very refresh in my face witgn naturals smell ! The package is easy for on the go! The value is good ! I buy this product in cvs !