BY GARNIER

These convenient pre-moistened cleansing clothes gently remove dirt oil and makeup from your skin with a purifying oil-free formula that leaves skin clean and refined and it can even remove stubborn make-up such as mascara.

• How do these compare to other make up wipes?1 Answers
Ashley M.
Windsor, ON
Gentle wipes, a little dryer than others but still very hydrating. Great smell, 25 wipes for 4 bucks here in Canada! Great value.
Amna V.
These cleansing cloths remove all of my make up, no matter the heaviness. They dont leave a residue on your face at all either.
Adventures i.
I love these facial Wipes for their fragrance, which is mild and pleasant, and cleans every trace of make up within minutes
lareb h.
These cleansing cloths are mazing they remove all my makeup and makes my face fresh and clean would definitely recommend
kariluz c.
Doral, FL
Face cleanser de la cual estoy satisfecha, es buena y cumple lo que dice. Pienso que es muy eficaz y buen producto ❤❤
andy p.
Doral, FL
Me encanta el aroma y sobre todo como deja la piel como siempre digo facil de comprar y a buen precio lo recomiendo
Ohh my god it one of my fav of the momnt . It make ur face fresh and pur and soft in the same time . ❤. HEART IT 😍
I liked this product because it didn't burn my skin like other make up remover wipes that I had used in the past
Shanon B.
I absolutely love this product. Removes make up easily and leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh!! My go to!!
Astha J.
Delhi, SC
I found then very refreshing. After a hectic day all I have to do is use 1 of these and I find my skin refreshed.
Nicole M.
new york
How do these compare to other make up wipes?