BY GARNIER

These convenient pre-moistened cleansing clothes gently remove dirt oil and makeup from your skin with a purifying oil-free formula that leaves skin clean and refined and it can even remove stubborn make-up such as mascara.

Courtney S.
They aren’t that great at removing makeup and I find I have to scrub so hard to get the makeup off that my face becomes irritated.
Julie C.
When I am in a rush or not at home these are my go to cleansing cloths. That smell lovely and leave my face clean, yet moisturized
Birnalisis C.
Doral, FL
I like this to clean my skin before going to sleep. They are natural and that is good for my face. I love to use them continuously
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
I carry these in my purse at all times it definitely helps to keep your hands clean during the day and a super convenient packaging
Ashley M.
Windsor, ON
Gentle wipes, a little dryer than others but still very hydrating. Great smell, 25 wipes for 4 bucks here in Canada! Great value.
Amna V.
These cleansing cloths remove all of my make up, no matter the heaviness. They dont leave a residue on your face at all either.
Adventures i.
I love these facial Wipes for their fragrance, which is mild and pleasant, and cleans every trace of make up within minutes
lareb h.
These cleansing cloths are mazing they remove all my makeup and makes my face fresh and clean would definitely recommend
kariluz c.
Doral, FL
Face cleanser de la cual estoy satisfecha, es buena y cumple lo que dice. Pienso que es muy eficaz y buen producto ❤❤
andy p.
Doral, FL
Me encanta el aroma y sobre todo como deja la piel como siempre digo facil de comprar y a buen precio lo recomiendo