BY GARNIER

These convenient pre-moistened cleansing clothes gently remove dirt oil and makeup from your skin with a purifying oil-free formula that leaves skin clean and refined and it can even remove stubborn make-up such as mascara.

H b.
Casablanca, Casablanca
hello.i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be gratefull to you.i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my instagram . best regards
Xhejni L.
Easy to use,easy to take with me in my bag every where.Very usuful and they smell delicious.A must have for every girl.Not only for us that use makeup but for every girl and woman.
Miss P.
Lairg
Would recommend this product. I have been using it for awhile now, and is so easy to take your makeup off with, I have sensitive skinand its so soft on your skin
Kat E.
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
Wasn’t a big fan of these. They didn’t really remove any oil from my skin And I found the cloths to be a little dry so it made it hard to clean skin properly.
Emily S.
garnier still being one of my favorites beauty and care brands! I use these to take off the makeup and any product to make a deeply clean in my face
👑Tegan W.
Great product removes makeup to keep your skin super soft don’t buy wipes often tho as I feel cleansing water lasts a lot longer so more affordable
Clara S.
Rungsted kyst
For me, their very easy way to cleanse my skin is with wipes. I used these wipes because they were gentle with my skin and smells amazing!!
Julissa H.
Estas toallitas himedas para lmpiar y refrescar todo tu rostro las amo mas aquien rd que siempre uno Nda cono dudado y grasoso por el sol
garnier skin naturals fresg cleansing cloths is one of the best product that I choose for my eyes and I advise u guys to try it
Evy T.
Excelentemente producto tiene un aroma agradable y suave y te deja la piel muy bonita y también una sensación de frescura me encanta