Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Ashley M.

BY GARNIER

These convenient pre-moistened cleansing clothes gently remove dirt oil and makeup from your skin with a purifying oil-free formula that leaves skin clean and refined and it can even remove stubborn make-up such as mascara. see more...

Photo (1)
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
I got these as a trial and fell in love with them! I always try to wash my face in the morning and at night before bed but sometimes I just either don't feel like it or I'm running behind in the mornings so these cloths come in handy and they actually work, which is also a bonus!
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Love these. They have a perfect amount of wetness to them so it can remove all of the make up. I buy mines at target and they are very affordable. Very gentle on the skin.
Lacie P.
Lacie P.
Bakersfield, CA
If you can get these to grip your skin they work well but they tend to ball up for me. I prefer other brands.
Faith R.
Faith R.
These are by far the best, I actually really enjoy trying out various face wipes. However, once I started using these ones, no other ones leave my skin feeling great and clean as these ones do. They are double soaked so it makes it for an even fresher clean!! Definitely recommend!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Windsor, ON
Gentle wipes, a little dryer than others but still very hydrating. Great smell, 25 wipes for 4 bucks here in Canada! Great value.
Alexandra c.
Alexandra c.
I like using this in the morning when I am late and I cant clean my skin properly I usually take two cloths and wipe it to my skin