BY GARNIER

These convenient pre-moistened cleansing clothes gently remove dirt oil and makeup from your skin with a purifying oil-free formula that leaves skin clean and refined and it can even remove stubborn make-up such as mascara. see more...

Stephanie T.
Galion
Love Love love these. They leave the skin feeling fresh and cool. Great for on the go or to fix makeup mistakes without causing irritation. The price is great and my local drugstore often has sales so I can get at an even better price. I can even use these at night to remove makeup without my face feeling like there is some left behind.
Charlotte G.
San Antonio, TX
I use these to take my makeup off before I was my face or when I get to the gym, and they are a life saver! I tried a few brands of face wipes before this and they just irritated my skin. These do not!

I do wish the packaging was a little better. The flap looses stick halfway through the package and the wipes dry out.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
I LOVE it! I got it today and used it about 15 minutes after it was delivered:) it was super fun and my husband even wanted to try it! My face feels so smooth and with my giant pores and excess sebum I was totally impressed. I'll be buying this often!
Tara P.
These clothes are very soft and very well made. They take off everything- you don’t have to scrub so hard to get eye makeup off. Which I love. These are the only ones I use.
Alexianna W.
Philadelphia, PA
Okay- I love these!! I love using these during the day when I feel like I need a quick freshen up, yanno?? They smell good and they work! What more could ya ask for??
Lori J.
Gadsden
Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh Cleansing Cloths so a good job of removing makeup, but I still feel the need to wash my face again... Probably just a mental thing for me
member-3e6d9
This is the best facial cleaner I have ever used. Some wipes feel sticky and my skin doesn't react to them well. This stuff makes my makeup come off effortlessly and it smells great too!
Paula R.
I bought these while on a trip to remove makeup as part of my travel  bedtime routine. They are very convenient, soft, and have a nice smell, but I feel like I had to use more than one to get my makeup off and after using them I felt like I still had makeup left on my skin. They are great for when you have just a little makeup on, but if you are wearing glam makeup for a night out, I don't think it works very well.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
I got these as a trial and fell in love with them! I always try to wash my face in the morning and at night before bed but sometimes I just either don't feel like it or I'm running behind in the mornings so these cloths come in handy and they actually work, which is also a bonus!
Danielle W.
Super nice and convenient if you're on the go. Refreshing but not overly scented so it's great for people with gentle skin (no fragrances to irritate open pores and set off allergies). They're not too expensive and very easy on the skin.