BY GARNIER

These convenient pre-moistened cleansing clothes gently remove dirt oil and makeup from your skin with a purifying oil-free formula that leaves skin clean and refined and it can even remove stubborn make-up such as mascara. see more...

Paula R.
I bought these while on a trip to remove makeup as part of my travel  bedtime routine. They are very convenient, soft, and have a nice smell, but I feel like I had to use more than one to get my makeup off and after using them I felt like I still had makeup left on my skin. They are great for when you have just a little makeup on, but if you are wearing glam makeup for a night out, I don't think it works very well.
Jamie M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love how easy to use these are! They leave my skin feeling great and don't require harsh scrubbing to do their job. The price point is great and I would definitely purchase again! Love them for day-to-day use.
Dawn B.
I just bought these awhile ago and these are so handy. I like that they come in a  larger pack instead of smaller packages, as  its usually  not enough. I used it to remove my makeup perfectly. And it didn't leave a residue on skin it felt great!
Tamara M.
Atlanta
I absolutely love these cleansing cloths! Cool cloths that sooth redness, removes all make up with one cloth, refreshing cucumber scent, and no sticky residue. Just clean soft revised skin.
Kristie M.
I use these wipes Everyday! They take all my make off. Well besides my eyeliner. Garnier has Awesome products overall.They also smell really good. It's a pretty good size pack so you get a lot wipes.
Carlie R.
Use these to help keep face feeling refreshed and clean. Makes it easy to remove makeup without being harsh on my skin. Works well when you're on the go as they fit easily into your purse.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
I got these as a trial and fell in love with them! I always try to wash my face in the morning and at night before bed but sometimes I just either don't feel like it or I'm running behind in the mornings so these cloths come in handy and they actually work, which is also a bonus!
Danielle W.
Super nice and convenient if you're on the go. Refreshing but not overly scented so it's great for people with gentle skin (no fragrances to irritate open pores and set off allergies). They're not too expensive and very easy on the skin.
Anastasia A.
Fort Lupton, CO
I love these they are so gentle but take off your makeup so well!! They smells so good as well which is always a plus! They are very affordable which is awesome for how great they are! I would really recommend these!
Brianna G.
Pekin
Garnier makeup remover whips allow you to take off your make up in minimal whips. Allows you to freshen your face and leave a nice natural dewy finish. The cloths and general and worth the money. Highly recommend.