Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Michelle B.Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Ashley M.

BY GARNIER

These convenient pre-moistened cleansing clothes gently remove dirt oil and makeup from your skin with a purifying oil-free formula that leaves skin clean and refined and it can even remove stubborn make-up such as mascara. see more...

Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
I got these as a trial and fell in love with them! I always try to wash my face in the morning and at night before bed but sometimes I just either don't feel like it or I'm running behind in the mornings so these cloths come in handy and they actually work, which is also a bonus!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Super nice and convenient if you're on the go. Refreshing but not overly scented so it's great for people with gentle skin (no fragrances to irritate open pores and set off allergies). They're not too expensive and very easy on the skin.
Anastasia A.
Anastasia A.
Fort Lupton, CO
I love these they are so gentle but take off your makeup so well!! They smells so good as well which is always a plus! They are very affordable which is awesome for how great they are! I would really recommend these!
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Pekin
Garnier makeup remover whips allow you to take off your make up in minimal whips. Allows you to freshen your face and leave a nice natural dewy finish. The cloths and general and worth the money. Highly recommend.
Shelley F.
Shelley F.
Love these! Also very good for removing makeup and keeping your face refreshed while doing so! Cute packaging, easy to travel with and pack away. I use this very often! Will buy probably for the rest of my life
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Great on the skin, easy to carry around wherever you are going. I use these on any part of my body. It is a refreshing cleansing wipe that will make you feel renewed. I bought mine at Walmart.
Summer C.
Summer C.
These are beefy gentle on my face for cleaning makeup off. I like the way my face feels after a good wipe with these. If I am too tired to wash my face, these make my skin feel clean.
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Petersburg , TN
The Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh Cleansing Clothes really did the job. They left my skin feeling super clean and fresh. I would recommend these to anyone.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Helena, AL
I love these cleansing cloths! So easy to use and very convenient! They were very gentle on my skin and the packaging is very user friendly. Will definitely purchase again!
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Love these. They have a perfect amount of wetness to them so it can remove all of the make up. I buy mines at target and they are very affordable. Very gentle on the skin.