BY GARNIER

These convenient pre-moistened cleansing clothes gently remove dirt oil and makeup from your skin with a purifying oil-free formula that leaves skin clean and refined and it can even remove stubborn make-up such as mascara.

Audrey E.
This product is very good to remove makeup product in your face. This product removes pretty much all of the product off your face. I recommend using the wipes then taking a facial cleanser and washing your face to ensure all makeup is gone.
Alexianna W.
Philadelphia, PA
Okay- I love these!! I love using these during the day when I feel like I need a quick freshen up, yanno?? They smell good and they work! What more could ya ask for??
Lori J.
Gadsden
Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh Cleansing Cloths so a good job of removing makeup, but I still feel the need to wash my face again... Probably just a mental thing for me
Autumn R.
STARR, SC
Deep fresh cleaning cloth. Really removed dirt and grim from surface and pores. Didn't leave a filmy residue and wasn't abrasive to the skin.  Priced reasonably well. First time I had used this product. Will be buying again.   Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh Cleansing Cloths
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
I use this first in removing my makeup and then use the water cleanser next. This helps in removing all of the product off of my face. I wouldn’t just recommend using this and being done as it doesn’t remove everything from your pores but it does help the process of it.
Kelly W.
Sidney, OH
I like these cleansing cloths for when I’m on the go or in a hurry. I don’t use them as a daily cleanser. & they smell so good!!they did a good job and removing my makeup and cleaning my face, though I did have to work a bit to remove my mascara. Overall I’m satisfied.
Stephanie T.
Galion
Love Love love these. They leave the skin feeling fresh and cool. Great for on the go or to fix makeup mistakes without causing irritation. The price is great and my local drugstore often has sales so I can get at an even better price. I can even use these at night to remove makeup without my face feeling like there is some left behind.
member-3e6d9
This is the best facial cleaner I have ever used. Some wipes feel sticky and my skin doesn't react to them well. This stuff makes my makeup come off effortlessly and it smells great too!
Charlotte G.
Lake Jackson, TX
I use these to take my makeup off before I was my face or when I get to the gym, and they are a life saver! I tried a few brands of face wipes before this and they just irritated my skin. These do not!

I do wish the packaging was a little better. The flap looses stick halfway through the package and the wipes dry out.
Alex A.
Columbia, MO
These get all of my makeup off and I can feel my skin breathe after. It met my expectations because they’re gentle but still do the job for a fair price. I like that they cleanse and take off makeup quickly.