BY GARNIER #84 in Face Wipes

These convenient pre-moistened cleansing clothes gently remove dirt oil and makeup from your skin with a purifying oil-free formula that leaves skin clean and refined and it can even remove stubborn make-up such as mascara.

Autumn R.
STARR, SC
Deep fresh cleaning cloth. Really removed dirt and grim from surface and pores. Didn't leave a filmy residue and wasn't abrasive to the skin.  Priced reasonably well. First time I had used this product. Will be buying again.   Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh Cleansing Cloths
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
I use this first in removing my makeup and then use the water cleanser next. This helps in removing all of the product off of my face. I wouldn’t just recommend using this and being done as it doesn’t remove everything from your pores but it does help the process of it.
Kelly W.
Sidney, OH
I like these cleansing cloths for when I’m on the go or in a hurry. I don’t use them as a daily cleanser. & they smell so good!!they did a good job and removing my makeup and cleaning my face, though I did have to work a bit to remove my mascara. Overall I’m satisfied.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
I’m a totally freak about what I use in my face and this wasn’t to bad. I’m not a huge fan thought because it did slightly irritate my skin. Now I’m saying that I do have rather sensitive. So I’m sure someone with regular skin wouldn’t have a problem!
Audrey E.
This product is very good to remove makeup product in your face. This product removes pretty much all of the product off your face. I recommend using the wipes then taking a facial cleanser and washing your face to ensure all makeup is gone.
Alex A.
Columbia, MO
These get all of my makeup off and I can feel my skin breathe after. It met my expectations because they’re gentle but still do the job for a fair price. I like that they cleanse and take off makeup quickly.
Onyea J.
Newport News, VA
The only thing I use to wipe my makeup off and it actually only takes one wipe and I got it from Walmart and the price was really cheap and it definitely Meet my expectations
Alexianna W.
Philadelphia, PA
Okay- I love these!! I love using these during the day when I feel like I need a quick freshen up, yanno?? They smell good and they work! What more could ya ask for??
Sheila R.
Hanover, MD
I love this cleanser wipes ! Is very refresh in my face witgn naturals smell ! The package is easy for on the go! The value is good ! I buy this product in cvs !
Lori J.
Gadsden
Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh Cleansing Cloths so a good job of removing makeup, but I still feel the need to wash my face again... Probably just a mental thing for me