Garnier Skin Naturals Dark Spot Corrector Daily Illuminating Moisturiser uploaded by Gina Mae A.Garnier Skin Naturals Dark Spot Corrector Daily Illuminating Moisturiser uploaded by Gina Mae A.

BY GARNIER

Our 1st daily moisturiser that visibly corrects all dark spots for an even skintone - Corrects Sun spots, Age spots & Acne marks.

Usage: Apply all over the face as your daily moisturiser for at least 4 weeks for best results Its light, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly so can be used morning and/or night. Follow with SPF protection everyday to prevent future discolouration. For instantly flawless glowing skin with SPF protection, cover discolourations with the All-In-One Garnier BB Cream Pure Vitamin C requires specialist packaging to safeguard the formula from oxidation, as it can discolour when exposed to air. This does not deteriorate the effectiveness or the tolerance of the formula. After each use, carefully clean the end of the tube before closing it again.

Melanie B.
In my younger years, I had quite the affair with the sun, and my skin is paying for it now, especially my face. I had dark splotches all over tat are getting harder and harder to conceal. I tried a number of other dark spot correctors before I found garnier that didn't work for me, but in just a month of using garnier I have noticed not only a difference in the shade of my spots but the condition of my skin itself has improved as well. My skin is smoother with fewer fine lines! I love this product and will definitely be trying other products from this line.
Camille R.
I feel this product is a complete gimmick and a waste of my money and time. It did nothing bad yet it did nothing at all. This is where you get what you pay for, though, this is way too expensive to be such a let down. Spwnd your money on something that's proven to work, not this!!
Katie H.
I've only use this a little since it's not my holy grail moisturizer, but it works decently. It would be good to grab if you forgot some run out but I wouldn't make this is part is my daily routine. I like more thick and creamy moisturizers, but this one was not like that.
Azeen K.
Carmichael, CA
my mom suffers from dark spots and consistently tries out a billion treatments for them and this was not really successful and also a bit pricey. it makes the illusion of dark spots disappearing but it's just kind of burning your skin away
Jessica F.
Katy, TX
love garnier dark spot corrector. I have a few dark spots on my face from the sun, I saw this in the store and decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did, I Have been using it for a couple week and have seen some improvement in my skin. Thank you my skin looks and feels amazing!
Carol M.
I used this product for about a month and nothing has changed on my face. My dark spots never got any lighter they just stayed the same. I don't recommend this product to anyone but if you want to give it a try go ahead cause maybe it'll work for you.
Perla F.
Brighton, CO
I naturally have really dark circles under my eyes, no matter how much sleep I get, so I tried this & it lightened up some of that darkness & lifted up my face it works amazingly!
Mackenzie H.
Mondovi
This product works similar to the tarte eye gel pads! This packaging and size is perfect for traveling and it's very effective , it definitely lived up to my expectations and I would buy it again forsure.
Becky S.
I am generally a fan of Garnier products but unfortunately this product didn’t work for me. I have a few spots on my face because of acne scars and I was hoping this product would fade them. Unfortunately, I didn't see a difference in my skin.
Kathleen C.
Rincon, GA
Sinks in quickly, not greasy. Subtle illuminating effect not glittery. Did not break out sensitive skin. Great moisturizer that is available everywhere. Use for a few weeks and will see improved skin even out. Great product for the price.