Garnier Skin Naturals Anti-Dark Spot Renovator Night Intensive Concentrate uploaded by Elienai E.Garnier Skin Naturals Anti-Dark Spot Renovator Night Intensive Concentrate uploaded by minerva F.Garnier Skin Naturals Anti-Dark Spot Renovator Night Intensive Concentrate uploaded by minerva F.

BY GARNIER

An intensive dark spot treatment night serum features a lightweight, quick-absorbing texture. Contains Glycolic Acid & Vitamin C to fade dark spots & improve skin quality. Gently exfoliates skin & erases imperfections. Unveils a smoother, clearer, more radiant & even-toned complexion

Usage: Apply a moderate amount at night to cleansed & toned skin.

Judith R.
In my opinion this product is okay for its price. You can find it at any local store and it's super affordable.. but the thing about this is that you can't really see the effects until you use it a lot so I recommend if you need something fast this isn't for you
DONNA V.
I need to wear concealer to cover my dark circles every day but I found that ALL concealers were starting to look too dry or obvious on me--they were covering the darkness but making my under-eyes look older. I've switched to using tinted eye creams instead and found that this, along with the Olay CC eye brush, is fantastic. It covers the dark circles (not as opaquely as actual concealers but pretty decently!) and looks so natural. I always set with a powder to avoid creasing. I have NC 42 skin tone and this works for me but is a bit on the lighter side. Would not recommend for people with darker than NC 42.......
Candice C.
Dallas, TX
I have a lot of dark spots so I was recommended this product. It was my first time using this product. It did ok for the time that I used it. It was very effective I just had to increase how many times I used this product a day. I would definitely recommend this product.
JuliAnn M.
Tennessee
This product did its job. My friends felt that it was helpful and was good ok their skin which is very nice. No one complained about the price either. They we're pleased with what it did however i'm not sure if many will buy again but chances are they will
Tony N.
Cape Girardeau
Tried this for about two weeks. I couldn't see any reduction in the dark spots under my eyes, the little wrinkles ( some call laugh lines) at the corner of my eyes or any thing else. I have oily skin but noticed no changes.
Amber G.
Lake Village
I used this for my dark circles under my eyes I have been trying stuff for a few years now.  It seems nothing worked until I found this product.  It isn't completely gone but the dark circles have gotten lighter.
Leah S.
Mt Juliet, TN
Great product!  Will irritate eyes if  product gets and eyes.  Product makes you feel refreshed and rejuvenated in the morning.  After about one week of usage I noticed a difference.  I would recommend this amazing product to any family and friends.
Emily S.
Minneapolis
Been using this off and on for a while now and wow does it work great! Takes care of spots and blemishes easily and doesn't dry your skin out like others do! Would recommend.
Marahya F.
Wilson
i wanted to keep bying it but i didn't have money bue i wish i could of have some product for free cause i really don't have money and i'm suffering frpm accnee
Anitra K.
East greenville
If you use this religiously it will work, I'm not giving it 5 stars because it comes in a very small tube, I find myself running out often