BY GARNIER

The Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Strength Reconstructing Butter Hair Mask formula with Phyto-Keratin complex, containing plant-based proteins and active fruit concentrate, and cupuacu butter, with natural lipids, works in two ways to strengthen and rejuvenate hair. 90% of Hair's Strength Reconstructed from Root to Tip with this hair strengthening butter for damaged hair. 3X the Damage Resistance. This rich, indulgent butter is designed to intensely reconstruct hair's strength for strong, rejuvenated hair.

• I color and flat iron my hair a lot so it is probably not the hea...1 Answers
  • I have oily hair and looking for something like this that doesn't...1 Answers
  • My hair is very dry during the winter months, but gets oily very ...1 Answers
Garnier Skin and Hair Care Fructis Damage Eraser Strength Reconstructing Butter Hair Mask for Distressed and Damaged Hair
Katie M.
Reading, PA
I love that this mask is cheap but doesn't lack quality. My hair feels super soft after using it and I don't have to keep it in super long to get great results. I will continously buy this over and over again because it cannot be beat.
Melanie L.
California, MD
Works decently and makes my hair super soft and detangled once I brush it while in the shower. But since my hair is so damaged, the softness does not last as long as I would like for it too. Smells very nice and is affordable but I would recommend something much more conditioning if you have bleached super dry hair like I do.
Andrea C.
Phoenix, AZ
If you have dry, tick and frizzy hair this is a good hair treatment for you. It repairs and leaves your hair very smooth and helps you control it as well. Its affordable and with one application per week for me is enough to treat my hair and style it with flat iron afterwards
Daryian L.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This conditioner is the bomb! I use it on my natural hair and my extensions as well. It leaves my curls so soft and so moisturized. I use it as a deep conditioner and usually leave it on for an hour or two. I love it. I’m going to try the whole line!
Hazel S.
Jacksonville , FL
The smell is amazing. I usually leave this in my hair for 30 minutes to an hour and rinse it out. My hair feels so soft and smooth and makes it smell amazing. I can definitely tell my hair doesn't feel as soft when I don't use this.
Juliana ūüĎĎ.
San Jose , CA
I loved this. I got it very skeptical if it would help but it did my hair felt soft and silky and looked healthy again! I head it works best with the rest of the collection so definitely need to give it another go
Martha J.
Bell gardens , CA
I’m not a big garnish fructis fan because the shampoo is really dry in my opinion and doesn’t show great results to my hair but this mask smells so delicious and my hair was instantly soft after using it.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
I do not know what my hair would look like now,if it was not for this <<> what I enjoy calling "A MIRACLE IN THE ORANGE CUP"
I tell you if only LIFE could be this easy and manageable when using,all around the world people would be smiling.
All you do is quite simple,within your hands take an amount you feel you will be able to massage throughout,I let stand for awhile as I shower.
It is AMAZING with a capital A!!!!!!
I have to be honest I have been using this product for a long time I know it is over at least 7 years and counting it really is great for keeping my almost waist lengthed hair manageable,no split ends and it looks incredible:)
I recommend this product to anyone who has issues with the dreaded frizz , split ends , or dull hair hair ..you will not be disappointed:)
Stephanie B.
Although I have never used this product before my mom has because of the damage she has done to her hair by perming, coloring etc u name it she has done it,so I suggested this to her because I thought it would be great for her hair but after using it she said it seem to make her hair worse an feel worse then it does now so she didn't really like this product but it is very affordable though an everyone's hair is different so it may work for others just didn't work for her.
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
I stumbled upon this recently at my local Kmart. The store was going out of business and I got it for only $1!!! I've used it twice so far and I'm in love with this stuff. It makes my curls so soft and moisturized!! And now I can't find it anywhere, I'm almost out! This stuff is the bomb.com! If you can get your hands on this, definitely buy it!
Anna R.
Turlock, CA
When applying it on your hair does it leave your hair sticky or oily ?
Amanda S.
Eupora, MS
I have been looking for a product that would repair the damage to the ends of my hair that doesn't weigh my hair down. Would anyone recommend this product?
Rihannah G.
I am in desperate need of a rejuvenating hair mask! I had a hair disaster which in turn left my hair very frizzy and feeling very brittle. Just curious to see if this one is worth all the hype!Thanks in advance!
Tanner E.
Danville , CA
I've been looking for a product to help with my terribly damaged hair. I have very thick hair and straightening it has badly damaged it. How we'll does this work?
Ashley B.
Grayling, MI
How well does this work? I have very damaged hair, from dying it once. I have stick straight hair and most masks don't make a difference.