Carmen L.
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Marie H.
More like water
shay b.
shay b.
2 months, 1 week ago
Its not oliy its more water
Aylin A.
Aylin A.
6 months, 3 weeks ago
Its more like water.
Tenisha-Jade N.
Tenisha-Jade N.
7 months, 4 weeks ago
It's genuinely water, it's so hyradting and removes all types of make-up
Christian S.
Christian S.
Grandview, MO
8 months ago
It CAN leave an oily residue, but thankfully it's not heavy and if you use some warm water it'll come right off!
Irene B.
Irene B.
8 months, 1 week ago
It's more water
April V.
April V.
Walhalla, SC
9 months ago
Looking at the bottle you'll see where the "oil" kind-of separates from the "water" making you think that it's going to be oily..but it's not. It goes on as if you were washing your face with water.. but dries pretty quick, leaving your face smooth & clean feeling.
Shayla M.
Shayla M.
Apple Valley, CA
More like water
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Indiana, PA
9 months ago
In my experience this feels very lightweight on the skin and does not leave any oily residue. My skin is very sensitive so I cannot use products that are heavy, oily, etc... and this is a product that I really appreciate using to remove my make-up. My skin feels very refreshed afterwards! :)
Prativa D.
Prativa D.
9 months, 1 week ago
It is more like water!! my skin does not feel oily at all but i like use gentle cleanser afterwards for double cleanse.
New Hudson, MI
9 months, 2 weeks ago
This is more like a water product. I don't feel the need to wash my face after using this.
New Hudson, MI
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Murphysboro, IL
9 months, 2 weeks ago
You can definitely see the oil in the water but it's not enough to make your face greasy. I still use moisturizer afterward
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Carthage, TN
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Just like water 😊 I call it my magic water
Diyana M.
Diyana M.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
It's feel like a water and not oily at all.
Kambry P.
Cynthia Q.
Cynthia Q.
Lynwood, Ca
1 year, 2 months ago
More like water its oil free I believe but it feels just like water ! :)
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
1 year, 5 months ago
The one with pink top isn't oily. It removes my eye makeup easily without being greasy or oily.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
1 year, 5 months ago
The sensitive skin formula is water based and isn't oily at all. The waterproof formula with the green top is oily and I can feel it on my face after using it. But if you use the one with the pink top, it is water based.
shadeh q.
shadeh q.
Caguas, PR
1 year, 5 months ago
The pink one is not oily.It freshens your skin.The blue ia for waterproof makeup and is oily
Amber R.
Amber R.
Kansas City, KS
1 year, 5 months ago
It is exactly like water, not oily, doesn't leave a film on your face. Leaves your face feeling clean and makeup free. Most night I use this to remove all face makeup and vaseline and baby wipes to remove eye makeup, then moisterize, thats it.
Jocelyn N.
Jocelyn N.
1 year, 5 months ago
This product is not like most makeup removers that are oily. This is water based, and does not leave an oily residue like most makeup removers. I have oily skin, and I tend to stay away from oily makeup removers. This feel exactly like water! It is refreshing and hydrating absolutely love it! Changed the game for me. Hope this helped
Audbrey M.
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
1 year, 5 months ago
No the pink bottle is not oily at all. The blue bottle has some oil to take off waterproof mascara. However the oil is very minimal and absorbs quickly. I actually really like both formulas.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Memphis, TN
1 year, 5 months ago
Not oily at all. Just like water.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Elgin, IL
Not oily at all!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
West Hartford, CT
1 year, 5 months ago
Water consistency, not oily at all, leaves skin refreshed and clean
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Woodland , CA
1 year, 5 months ago
It's more like a water consistency. I wouldn't doubt that it is just water because it takes a ton to work lol
Blanca Michelle S.
Blanca Michelle S.
1 year, 5 months ago
The pink one is water, the blue one is more heavy than water but not completely oily.
Purple d.
Purple d.
1 year, 5 months ago
I have the blue one ( for waterproof makeup) and it kinda feels oily when you first wipe your face with it but once it dries my skin feels soft and not oily at all.
Maggie M.