BY SKIN ACTIVE #15 in Makeup Remover

This All-in-1 cleanser is surprisingly powerful yet gentle to skin. It effectively removes makeup, cleanses skin and refreshes. A multi-purpose cleanser that contains Micellar technology. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, leaving skin perfectly clean, hydrated and refreshed without over-drying.

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋3 Answers
  • I'd love to try it, is it really good? =)3 Answers
  • Would this product cause acne to come On your face6 Answers
Sasha K.
Sasha K.
When it comes to skincare, I'm definitely someone who sticks with the basics but likes to branch out every now and then to try new products out. I received the Garnier Micellar Water as a sample to test out (full size) and completely fell in love! Not only does this product remove all makeup (even waterproof), it provides my skin with a beautiful, clean, and refreshing feeling. I love using this right before cleansing my skin and have noticed a HUGE difference in the way my skin looks and feels. I always used a cleanser to perform both steps of removing my makeup AND cleansing but once trying this product out, I am a firm believer that this product is a MUST HAVE in my daily skincare routine. I like to use this both morning and night to remove any excess oil and/or remove any makeup I had wore during the day & also love that it does not burn the eye area like other makeup removing products have done in the past. It does take a couple motions (as well as laying the cotton round pad on your eyes for a few seconds) to remove the mascara & eyeliner products but in the end, definitely removes all of the product. Also, the consistency is truly like water. It's very thin and feels absolutely refreshing placed both on the skin and after being removed off. Most makeup removers have an "oil like" consistency that feels heavy and thick but this one products a nice "water" feel as if you are only using water. Overall, I'd say that this is truly a wonderful product and am a buyer for life. In fact, it's definitely become an amazing product staple that I cannot live without. Definitely recommend this product for anyone curious in trying out the new micellar water trend as it's absolutely worth the hype!
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
After doing a lot of research I decided to give this beauty trend a go. Apparently it's been popular for many many years in France. So micellar water is nothing new. I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin. We're talking mark with a pen on me and my skin turns red and itchy around the mark. Touch the wrong piece of clothing washed in any other detergent than the one I use and I break out for days. It takes a lot for me to be willing to try a new skin product. I tried this and it removed all dirt from my face. All. Of. It. I do use waterproof mascara and although it pulls a lot of it off, normally I use an eye makeup remover first, then I use the micellar water which gets so much of the excess off. It takes a village, right? Just in the past week my skin is softer, cleaner, and smoother. Smoother is a big one for me because I have pretty ruddy skin from being an acne suffer in my teens. I now have adult acne around the jawline and this has managed to keep it clear because it's cleaned my skin so well. I have also noticed that my blackheads around my nose and chin that have been there since age 12 are starting to become cleaner and disappear! It was worth every dollar for the health of my skin. So moisturizing, so soothing. I love micellar water so much!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
I had seen ads for this product and others like it, but had no real desire to seek it out. However, I was shopping with my 18 year old niece a week or two ago and while in the skin care aisle, she pointed it out to me stating that she's been using it for over a month now and loves it. So, of course I had to try it out for myself. I bought it at Target for $6.99. Well, I have to say that I'm totally in love with this!! It really does live up to it's claims! It is in no way irritating, harsh or scented. It is simple to use and very effective whether I'm washing off a full face of makeup in the evening or simply cleansing my face in the morning. My skin can be sensitive to some products, especially ones that aren't rinsed off. I wet a cotton pad, swipe gently over my skin and it easily removes my makeup, even mascara! When I use it to remove my mascara and eye makeup, I sort of just lay the moistened cotton pad on my closed eye for a few moments and it gently wipes it all away. The true test is after washing my face, applying my nighttime skin care products at bedtime. I wakeup with fresh, clean skin, as opposed to with some other cleansers, I'd wake up with residual mascara under my eyes. Not with this! This is a keeper for sure!!!
Ashleigh R.
Ashleigh R.
Marietta, GA
To start, on a normal day I usually wear moisturizer, mascara, and do my my brows. I save the full-face makeup for special occasions, mostly because I enjoy my sleep.
That being said, this stuff removes mascara better than any product I have used. I usually put it on a cotton round, then hold it over my eye for a few seconds before wiping the mascara off. It works wonders - no more scrubbing at my eyes with makeup remover wipes, or a washcloth and hot water.
I don't feel that it does a great job at removing a full face of make up, without using a ton of cotton rounds, which ends up feeling wasteful to me. BUT, recently my husband and I traveled overseas and I wanted to bring this with me. I didn't want to bring the whole bottle, so I ended up pouring some into the only travel bottle I had, which was a spray bottle. Game FREAKING changer. I did a full face of make up two nights during our trip, and at the end of the night I sprayed the micellar water all over, let it sit for about 30 seconds and started wiping it off. I felt this worked much better than putting it on a cotton round and wiping it on my face. So, if you are unsatisfied with the way it takes off heavier makeup, run out and grab a travel spray bottle and try this.
Toni M.
Toni M.
San Antonio, TX
So last year, I received a sample in one of my subscription boxes for a certain high end brand of something called micellar water. I had never even heard of this. It was amazing - water that acts like makeup removed! But, while I enjoyed the sample, the price for 8oz was astronomical! And it's still water! So, I was sad.

But then one day, I happened to see at the CVS the Garnier Miceller water. And guess what? I could get something like 13 oz for $8.00! Oh hooray! So I bought it. But now the question was, would it work like the very high brow sample that originally got me hooked on this stuff?

Why yes, it does! It is now a staple in my skincare routine. It does a wonderful job of removing my eye makeup - and I do use waterproof mascara at times. And it's really, for those who have never tried it, really like water. There is no scent, nothing that would distinguish it from a bottle filled with tap water until you try it. It does not irritate my eyes at all. So much easier and less drying than using whatever cleanser I am using on my face and I don't get mascara in my eye.

I great value for a really great aid for removing eye makeup.
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Pomona, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS MAKEUP REMOVER SO MUCH.

I use to just use the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes, but after my friend introduced me to this product, I rarely ever use the wipes anymore.

This makeup remover is amazing. It wholly removes ALL of your makeup in little as two swipes across your face. It removes eye makeup 100% after a few swipes. Usually on the first swipe, even water proof eye makeup is already gone. I love this because I don't have to worry about leftover eye makeup still being there and smudging and I don't have to struggle to remove any 'between the crease' makeup.

It is rejuvenating to the skin and you don't even need to rinse your face after you remove the makeup. If only I had found this product sooner, I would have saved so much money.

For the price, it is very inexpensive and affordable. It comes in a pretty big container, enough to last you a few months I would guess. I don't use it often because I rarely put on makeup, but it has been lasting me a while now.

I recommend this product to anyone looking to buy an affordable makeup remover that actually gets the job done!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
If you're looking for something gentle to remove your makeup with, I would recommend this. Otherwise..ehhhhh.

This is kind of a "YouTube made me buy it" type thing. Everyone was raving about it; it was at the drugstore so it was affordable and well..why not, so I picked it up.

It's basically scent free, and it does what it says, it removes makeup. But with a lotttt of cotton pads. Like..a lot.

I have sensitive skin so that's also one of the reasons I was drawn to this product.

My Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes do the job perfectly and I will continue to use those. Never had a problem with them and they remove makeup wonderfully.

This stuff doesn't leave a film on your face, it feels really nice and is gentle so it's not a total waste.

Sometimes I'll apply a little of this on my face in the morning when I get out of bed before I put on lotion (I do my major facial cleansing at night, and this routine works for me.) Leaves my face feeling super soft and clean.

Just wouldn't recommend as a makeup remover unless you wear minimal makeup/need something gentle.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Cincinnati, OH
I cannot stand oil based facial cleansers. My face feels a little disgusting after I do, and I even tend to break out. That slightly defeats the purpose of cleaning a face. Scrubbing with soap and water doesn't help all that much, either. Coming across this was one of the best things I feel that has happened to my face. It cleans makeup off with hardly any scrubbing. I mean, it wiped right off my skin and left my face feeling clean with the luxury of NOT having that oily feel afterward. Even more, out of all the Miceller products out there, Garnier has it for a price that does not make you want to cringe and stick with soap and water. Just one little facial sponge and a splash of the Micellar is all it takes to clean up before bed for me. It has not made me break out, and it does not leave anything behind (I do have to work on my eyes a bit longer, but I do like to go all out in makeup on that area). I really have no intention on using any other cleanser again unless Garnier opts to ever stop making this stuff!
Dianne R.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
Wow! Have you tried this yet? It's amazing! I always thought I had to use a soap to clean off my makeup, then use moisturizer and serum afterward before going to bed, which can be time consuming and sometimes I'd be too tired to do all that and would sleep in my makeup. Sometimes I'd use a makeup cleansing cloth but that only cleans the surface. Garnier Micellar Water gently cleans skin and removes makeup without having to scrub it off, even waterproof mascara and eyeliner! It does not contain oil even though it looks like an oil. It softens my skin, makes it look healthy and hydrates my skin better than anything I've ever tried. It isn't just a makeup remover. It's a facial cleanser and moisturizer. I love that it combines all the things I need into one product so instead of using several products and having a time consuming task, I simply pour a little Garnier Micellar Water into a cotton pad and gently wipe it across my face & I'm ready to start my day or go to bed. One simple step!
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
Columbus, OH
Awhile back, I posted on here asking for opinions on Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water vs. Simple's comparable product. I was told that the two products were pretty much the same, so I was stoked to give Garnier's a try - especially since it ends up being less expensive per fl oz when comparing the two brands!

With Simple's Micellar water, I can get out of the shower and end up turning a few more cotton balls orange because of how much additional makeup it is able to remove after I just finished washing my face - unfortunately, Garnier's just doesn't seem to be quite as effective. Also, with the Simple Micellar Cleansing Water, my face is left feeling hydrated and moisturized and so very fresh - this stuff just kind of feels "blah" on my skin after use.

In the end, I strongly prefer Simple's Micellar Water over Garnier's. The only thing Garnier has going for it is the price - but I am willing to pay a little more for the miracle product that Simple makes.
Stacy d.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.