BY GARNIER

Clearly Brighter™Your skin's future will look bright with our expert range of daily brightening and smoothing products with Antioxidant Vitamin C. Our formulas work quickly and effectively to help even out tone and texture. Skin is brighter looking--more radiant, smoother with a healthier appearance day after day.Dark Spot CorrectorThis fast absorbing, non-sticky formula is designed with our unique complex of Antioxidant Vitamin C & E, Pine Bark Essence and gentle exfoliating Lipo-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA). It promotes surface cell turnover to reveal more radiant, younger-looking skin with a reduced appearance of dark spots. see more...

Katie C.
Birmingham , AL
After using this product religiously for over 3 months I didn’t notice any difference in my skin. I would not buy this again or recommend it to anyone else. My skin tone did not improve in anyway, if didn’t meet my expectations
Britni N.
egg harbor township
I love this product. I’ve always been self conscious about my dark spots around my mouth and chin from acne. After a couple of weeks I’ve noticed a significant difference and it makes me so happy! This stuff works amazing.
Jenna O.
i absolutely LOVE this product! I’ve been using it for about two weeks and and saw a difference in my skin within the first three days of using! My acne scarring has gotten significantly lighter and I’m so curious to see what will happen with continuous use of this product. My skin has been glowing since using this and I can’t stop raving about it!
Mariah A.
Baytown, TX
The tube is so small, I wish it was more. I used it about 3 or 4 times and it's already halfway full. With the times I did use it I didn't really see a difference but I didn't use it a lot so I could just have been how often I used it
Megan Y.
Tonawanda , NY
This stuff made me break out SO badly. I was hoping to fade some old acne scars and the only thing this did was give me new acne marks on my face. I've never responded so badly to a product. I ended up returning this to the store, which I typically don't do even if I don't like something. Would not recommend if you have very sensitive/acne prone skin.
Kate O.
Lockeford , CA
I've been using this product for months now and I absolutely love it! My cheeks had discoloration on them from acne and I decided to see if this product really worked. You do have to use it consistently to see results, but you do eventually see them! It's super affordable and it even smells good! Would totally recommend this product for someone who has acne discoloration like myself.
Van Averie S.
This product is very lightweight on skin, easily absorbed and smells good. I can say that it somehow helps lighten my dark spots which caused by acne. It also does not break me out. Maybe I will buy again in the future.
Samantha R.
Hartford, CT
I have various acne scars that have popped up over the past couple of years so I was looking for a product that could deal with that. I'm really liking this dark spot corrector. I've been using it for about a month and my skin definitely looks brighter. One thing I didn't expect though -- glitter. There's a small amount of glitter in this and after I apply it, my hands are all glittery. I don't really notice the glitter on my face though.
Norene C.
I love the high level of topical Vitamin C found in Garnier Skin Active Clearly Brighter Dark Spot Corrector. This product comes in a tube, safe from contaminants, oxidation, and exposure to light. You can keep this in the refrigerator if your home gets hot in the summer. This goes on smoothly. I use it at night. It fades spots and makes my skin look healthier and brighter. I think it has anti-aging benefits as well. I am always looking for Vitamin C for my skin. This is an affordable, effective solution.
Nancy C.
I've been using this garnier skin active for about a week. My skin feels smoothr and looks noticeably clearer. According to the box in two weeks it's supposed to reduce the look of dark spots and discoloration. Overall it's a good product and seems to be working according to the box. It's worth a try and only cost about 14 dollars.
Liddie R.
I received some product from this brand. I have check for reviews and there are none as of the moment. Does this product actually works and do you recommend.?
Eve R.
How fast can expect to see results?
Asieh S.
Medley, FL
Does this product actually take dark spots as it claims to do?
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
On a rating of 1-10 how would you rate this product for someone that has normal but dry skin and is very very light in skin tone?
Joan G.
Pala, CA
I have a large dark spot under the corner of right eyes. Will this really help?