BY GARNIER

Clearly Brighter™Your skin's future will look bright with our expert range of daily brightening and smoothing products with Antioxidant Vitamin C. Our formulas work quickly and effectively to help even out tone and texture. Skin is brighter looking--more radiant, smoother with a healthier appearance day after day.Brightening & Smoothing Daily MoisturizerBroad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen.

Designed with our Antioxidant Complex of Vitamin C & E, Pine Bark Essence, and gentle exfoliating Lipo-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA), this fast absorbing, non-greasy formula turns dull, rough skin into smooth, polished-looking skin with a more radiant, even tone.

• Opinions about this product?? Garnier® Skin Active™ Clearly Brigh...4 Answers
  • How much hydration does this offer? Also would this product work ...4 Answers
  • Does it dry out your skin? 16 Answers
Garnier® Skin Active™ Clearly Brighter™ Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Shanti R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I have sensitive skin; I'm talking about if I use certain products I might break out kind of sensitive. I was extremely hesitant to try this moisturizer because it does have a fragrance to it (might cause a reaction) so I’ve finally decided to give it a shot and knew that I could always just cover up any redness or rash with makeup if worse came to worse. I was so surprised to find that at the end of the day, I had absolutely no signs of a rash or hives and my face was not overly greasy! I have continued to use this every day since and have nothing but great things to say about this product. It does make my skin look brighter and feel a lot smoother! I use this daily! It's nice and light, has an spf.
Catherine M.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to moisturizer for every day wear. I wear it under my makeup or alone. It’s creamy and smooth. It leaves almost a gel feeling after application rather than the traditional oily feeling of most moisturizers. It smells nice as well. My only complaint is that since I apply it to my whole face it can sometimes get on my lips and tastes horrible.
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far one of the best moisturizer I've use especially because it has sunblock in it. It is greasy at all,it has a great scent to it which is good I hate when they have a weird smell. I have oily skin and it doesn't make it more oily then what my face is so that's a plus for me and it great for evening our skin tones and it's also good for reducing wrinkles so that's also good. I love how my skin feels and it looks so much radiant. I would recommend it.
Alana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this moisturizer for about a year now. I got it at my cvs because I had a coupon and was looking for a new moisturizer. I got it really cheap and wanted something light for my oily combo skin that also had spf. After a year I haven’t noticed any brightening effects like it claims, but it didn’t make my face any oilier than it already it. It is light and smells nice but I wish it did what it said. It doesn’t do anything bad to face and it is a fairly good moisturizer and it’s cheap but I’ll still be looking for a better option.
LilMami S.
Greeley, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product so much! It makes my skin look and feel so healthy, fades my dark spots, and helps even my skin tone with regular use. I never skip a day or try anything else if I will be in the sun because I never burn or tan through this!
marisa s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer is very nice! My skin was softer and brighter after using it. The only con is that if it's hot outside and you get sweaty, or wear it for a long time, don't put it around your eyes(under the eyes or next to eyes). With most brightening moisturizers you can do that but it stings if you do that with this one. But otherwise, this is great for dry and sensitive skin! (Just completely avoid the eye and upper nose area when putting it on!)
Stephanie M.
Pound, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot live without this product. It's awesome. It is light weight and doesn't feel greasy, and it actually smells nice too. It leaves my skin moisturized and soft and it has certainly evened my face tone out and brightened it from the dull look it had before. I have very sensitive skin as well and this hasn't caused any breakouts, rashes, dryness or oily skin. Thank goodness lol Plus spf is always a plus! I recommend this for sure.
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first used it I fell in love with it. I got in a beautycon box . The package is nice for a drugstore brand and though its in the more pricey side its worth the try. I have oily skin and I liked once it was applied and soaked in my skin it didnt leave my fave oily at all and leaves a nice glow to your skin and its perfect to use right before applying your makeup..It also has a nice fresh scent which is also nice .
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveeee the way this face cream feels and smells! For $15 you get a good amount of product. I’d say it’s about a 30 day supply if applied twice a day. Ever since I’ve been using this my skin has been really moisturized. It made all my dry patches disappear and i stopped breaking out. I will keep using this forever
Tanya T.
Cane Ridge, TN
Overall great product! It smells great but not too harsh. It absorbs pretty fast and really does help moisturize your skin and brighten it. It doesn’t clog my pores and no sticky residue is left over.
Jada C.
Burley, ID
Does it dry out your skin?
Michelle T.
San Jose, CA
Does this actually make skin look brighter after repeated usage? How long will it take?
Michaela G.
Dallas, NC
I have skin that is prone to breaking out easily and I have to be careful what I put on my skin. From your experience, does this product cause breakouts to get worse? Sometimes it's difficult for me to find moisturizers because of my skin.
Stephine K.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Thank God, it doesn't have that stinky sunscreen smell! A little goes a long way with this stuff. Dries quickly and leaves skin soft. No complaints at all!
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Is this an scented product?