BY GARNIER

Clearly Brighter™Your skin's future will look bright with our expert range of daily brightening and smoothing products with Antioxidant Vitamin C. Our formulas work quickly and effectively to help even out tone and texture. Skin is brighter looking--more radiant, smoother with a healthier appearance day after day.Brightening & Smoothing Daily MoisturizerBroad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen.

Designed with our Antioxidant Complex of Vitamin C & E, Pine Bark Essence, and gentle exfoliating Lipo-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA), this fast absorbing, non-greasy formula turns dull, rough skin into smooth, polished-looking skin with a more radiant, even tone.

• Opinions about this product?? Garnier® Skin Active™ Clearly Brigh...3 Answers
  • How much hydration does this offer? Also would this product work ...4 Answers
  • Does it dry out your skin? 15 Answers
Garnier® Skin Active™ Clearly Brighter™ Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Kalynn D.
Kalynn D.
Asheville, NC
Garnier's Skin Active Clearly Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizer was the first time I have tried a Garnier product in over 7 years. I had an allergic reaction to one of their facial moisturizers and I haven't used their products in a long time. I was pleasantly surprised with this moisturizer. I did not have any red or itchy skin with it, yay! It comes out of the tube kind of thick and you have to rub it into your skin for a moment but it absorbs almost immediately. The package says 'oil free' and I was most excited about this because I have an oily complexion. Once I rubbed the moisturizer in and let it absorb I felt my face and it had a very smooth feeling that is hard to describe, but almost like if you put baby powder on your skin and really rubbed it in. You would be left with smooth skin with a certain texture, that is the only way I can describe it. I don't usually wear makeup on a daily basis because most of the time it makes my skin feel like it is suffocating, so it's generally just a moisturizer and I will sometimes wear Bare Minerals, but that is rare. I didn't experience shiny-ness on my face like some of the other reviewers said. I think it's going to be a personal experience, as with the majority of skincare products. I was really happy with the Vitamin-C but I expected the product to smell more like citrus and less like a floral fragrance. I would use this product daily and love it even more if they took away the floral smell and gave it a citrus scent. I think it would make a night and day difference to people who complain about the smell. If you can smell it before you buy it, do that because it is the only thing that is a major turn off for me.

I received a sample of this product for free in exchange for an honest review.
Ashley-Rahne M.
Ashley-Rahne M.
This is hands down the best facial moisturizer I've ever used. I've tried a lot and typically tend to opt out of using it altogether because they usually feel greasy or oily - ESPECIALLY ones with sunblock included - and I hate my face feeling any oily than it already is. But with this one, I don't feel that at all! I was a little worried the first time I used it because it has a sunblock consistency when you first squirt it out onto your fingertips, however when I applied it, it absorbed really well almost immediately and within just a few minutes, I couldn't even tell anything was on my face! But, I KNOW it's doing it's job because my skin hasn't dried out and I'm very fair, so when I go out in the sun for a long-ish period of time I can normally feel it and I haven't at all for the past few days. AND, mos importantly, it HAS brightened my skin on top of all that. That affect I noticed immediately, as soon as I applied it for the first time. And I've been using it for a week consecutively (which is the longest I've ever used a facial moisturizer because I've NEVER liked any of them before), and the dark circles under my eyes have even cleared up. I've been looking for a specific eye care product to do just that for month, and here this comes along and does it in a week! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
Here are a few things to know before you buy this product. A little goes along way for this product. A quarter sized drop with cover you with tons of this product. I have very pale skin, and am not really sure how the brightening part has done, but i would say that my red chin and nose seems to be less red. I would also say this product really keeps me moisturized. I almost love it, but here is the dirt so to say...when i first used this product, it used to rub off or build up around my hairline, that did cause me to get a few pimples on my forehead, but it could have also revealed that my skin is oily in the T zone and just normal every where else, but i really blame the product. The aforementioned is why i only gave this lotion 3 starts, but i would recommend it for daily use, and it did wonderfully under my foundation, but i would not forget primer, as this stuff soaks in really quickly under foundation, but i actually enjoy using the product, and it really does not have a scent, its possibly citrus, and its just a wonderful product, with a great price point. btw this is also OIL FREE, and i think that is why it is so awesome. I would say that moisturizers do not get better than this. Yup totally worth it. just make sure to wash your face every night with this.
Richelle L.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
I recently got some samples of this and fell in love with it. I wore it to the zoo on my face ,arms,and shoulders and only put it on twice throughout the day and was surprised I didn't get burned as I'm a redhead and this only has SPF 15 I have used other brands with a higher SPF and was fried when I got home but with this I didn't get burned at all not even pink. I also love the smell of this and how easy and smooth it goes on. Felt great on my face really smooth and not greasy like most sunscreens. I think this will be my new sunscreen from now on and love the sample bottles as they fit great in my purse. I will be using this all year long from now on really love it but to be safe will put it on more often as it says every 2 hours. It also has antioxidants which is a bonus and great for my skin and makes it feel soft. My daughter also likes this and she stole a couple bottles from me to use on her field day at school.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Fairborn , OH
This is my go to moisturizer of the moment. I tried the clearly brighter challenge, took a pic of myself before trying it and after using it for a week. I was literally amazed at how much brighter my skin was after just a weeks use! I did get to try it free from #Crowdtap and @GarnierUSA, but seriously I have used it ever since! I love that it has SPF in it too because the sun is our skins worst enemy. Also it is thick and a little goes a long way so you save money because of that I think! Oh and it does not change the color of the makeup I put on after like some products with SPF in them do, that was a real concern of mine. This photo is after a week with no makeup yet just freshly cleansed and moisturized with this. The one with the brown shirt on was 8 days before! I couldn't believe the change myself! #sponsor The pictures are in the same exact place in my house too.
Shamiza D.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
I first started using this product about a month ago as I had a sample of it from crowdtap for testing and reviewing purposes, at first it cause me to breakout, I am guessing because of the fragrance in it. It seems to have a very high scent at least for me, not a bad one but for me a strong one. Anyway I was suppose to do a 7 day challenge so I continue to use it for the 7 days and as time when on it got better, I didn't breakout anymore. I love that it has spf. It is non greasy, absorbs nicely, not heavy at all. It hasn't rid my face of spots or anything or made me look radiance but my skin is a bit more even in tone. I find that it works better when I am out in the sun, my skin looks better after. I like it and have shared in with friends and family and will continue to do so.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Baltimore, MD
After using this product daily for just seven days, I can already see improvement in my skin! My complexion looks more even-toned and smooth, and my makeup seems to be going on more evenly. The dry patches I had a week ago are gone, but my skin is not over-moisturized. "Brightening" is the perfect word for this moisturizer; my skin has a glow! Bonus points for SPF protection, something I always look for in a day cream. I'm thrilled that my new favorite daytime moisturizer is such a bargain, too. I'm kicking my other day moisturizers to the curb; Garnier's SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizer is my new go-to for daily protection and treatment!
Christy B.
Christy B.
A sample of this product was sent to me by Pinchme.com. I love this product though! I usually hate all things with sunscreen because I can not stand the smell of it or how it feels on my skin. However, this stuff smells great to me and it makes my skin feel smooth, but I can not feel the product on my skin which is fantastic! It seemed to have little specks of glitter in it to brighten up the skin, but I love glitter so that does not bother me! I have not used this outside for extended periods of time to test how well it is when in the sun, but I love this product so much. Furthermore, I have super sensitive skin and this has not irritated it either.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
I'm not majorly impressed with this product, but not overly excited about it. Maybe it's because I am very happy with my Olay Complete moisturizer, and that works very well for me. I did not see any improvements to my skin, but nothing on the negative side either. What would deter me from using this on a regular basis is the scent. In my opinion, it is rather strong for a facial moisturizer (or maybe I'm just so used to Olay's scent) and it's not pleasant. If it were sold in travel size I would consider buying it for short trips, but I would not keep a full size bottle around. I did receive this product for free through a site other than Influenster.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Sterling Hts, MI
I absolutely love this moisturizer for spring/summer! It revitalizes your dry winter skin into a beautifully smooth fresh palette! It is a MUST if you want a moisturizer that truly makes a difference! The moisturizer is lightweight and even contains SPF to help fight those UVA rays. I use mine twice a day, in the morning before applying my makeup and at night before I go to sleep to replenish my skin for the next day. It does have a slight scent of sunblock but I actually like the smell of it compared to some others I have tried. And that's not all, this moisturizer also BRIGHTENS your face giving you a beautiful summer glow! You can't beat that. :)
Jada C.
Jada C.
Burley, ID
Does it dry out your skin?
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
San Jose, CA
Does this actually make skin look brighter after repeated usage? How long will it take?
Michaela G.
Michaela G.
Gastonia, NC
I have skin that is prone to breaking out easily and I have to be careful what I put on my skin. From your experience, does this product cause breakouts to get worse? Sometimes it's difficult for me to find moisturizers because of my skin.
Stephine K.
Stephine K.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Thank God, it doesn't have that stinky sunscreen smell! A little goes a long way with this stuff. Dries quickly and leaves skin soft. No complaints at all!
August M.
August M.
Has anyone else noticed their face getting more oily than usual while using this product? Or having trouble blending out powder products such a bronzer on top of this? Let me know! Thanks #amayzing #may #a-may-zing