Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersGarnier
Skin Active Pure Active Intensive 3 In 1 Charcoal Blackhead Mask Wash Scrub

The all-new 3 in 1 weapon against even the most resistant blackheads & spots
Our innovative formula can be used as a wash, scrub and mask to visibly reduce the appearance of blackheads, and help to protect against their reappearance:
1. Wash: Intensely purifies skin and removes dirt and impurities
2. Scrub: It contains natural exfoliating particles to unclog pores and visibly reduce the appearance of blackheads
3. Mask: Reduces the look of shine while leaving skin feeling comfortable and smooth

Can you produce this in larger containers to full body usage?
Is this product harsh on the skin?
Start your review of GARNIER Skin Active Pure Active Intensive 3 In 1 Charcoal Blackhead Mask Wash Scrub!
Emili B.
GARNIER Skin Active Pure Active Intensive 3 In 1 Charcoal Blackhead Mask Wash Scrub uploaded by Emili B.
Me gusta mucho esta marca y este es un producto muy bueno la verdad hace lo que promete recomendado 😁😁😁 mi piel quedó muy limpia y bien suavecita espero les sirva de ayuda. Feliz tarde 💕💕💕
Carolina F.
lisboa
I don't think it's worth it. I saw no difference in my face or pores. works well for facial cleansing but is not a substitute for other products. the fact that it has three ways of use does not add any value to the product
Carolina M.
Coimbra
This product changed my live it helped me with acne. The packaging is nice. I recommend this to everyone and I wouldn’t changed it a bit. It’s is a lit a bit harsh but I only use once a week. I’m always buying this.
Matilde V.
I used to have a lot of blackheads, specially on my nose. When I started using this product I didn’t really noticed any difference but after a few weeks my nose was all cleaned up and free of blackheads.
Diana G.
Aveiro
It makes your skin look like it’s straight out of a commercial! It’s super gentle, yet it removes all the nasty stuff! I think the smell could be a bit better, but i would buy it again!
Bárbara T.
Vila do Conde
At first I loved this product but then it started to do nothing on my skin, or worse, it would break me out.
Ana L.
rebordosa
I use this mask twice a week on my t-zone and I’ve notice an improvement on the appearance of my pores and blackheads. I don’t think is suitable to sensitive skin
member-090811
Garnier is a brand very accessible and very good, and this product help me very much with my black dots, I recommend very much this brand
Rafaella S.
I've been using this product for a long time now and I think it's very effective. It is great this black heads and didn't hurt my skin, at all. Super and totally recommend. In my opinion, it's not pricey at all, I think you pay all of it in quality. Obviously I'm going to keep buying it, because I think it work just great in my skin
Leonor P.
I like it a lot ! Although you only really see the results one week later ! But it’s really one of the bests
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maria R.
Madrid
il y a un an
Mbalenhle D. il y a un an
It's worth it. You must be consistent to see results.