Garnier Skin Active Clearly Brighter SPF 15 Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizer

BY GARNIER

Visibly brighter, polished-looking skin in one week.

Designed with our Antioxidant Complex of Vitamin C & E, Pine Bark Essence, and gentle exfoliating Lipo-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA), this fast absorbing, non-greasy formula turns dull, rough skin into smooth, polished-looking skin with a more radiant, even tone.

Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Results:

Clinically proven results.* In 1 week, reveals two key dimensions of brighter looking skin: radiant, more even skin tone and improved skin texture, even reduces wrinkles. *In a clinical test

Active ingredients Purpose
Avobenzone 3% .................... Sunscreen
Octisalate 5% .................... Sunscreen
Octocrylene 5% ................... Sunscreen

Inactive Ingredients: water, glycerin, silica, dimethicone, PEG-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, octyldodecanol, ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, ascorbyl glucoside, benzyl alcohol, benzyl salicylate, capryloyl salicylic acid, caprylyl glycol, citral, dicaprylyl carbonate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, geraniol, limonene, linalool, nymphaea alba flower extract, palmitic acid, phenoxyethanol, phenylethyl resorcinol, sodium hyaluronate, sodium hydroxide, sodium palmitoyl proline, steareth-100, stearic acid, tocopherol, xanthan gum, fragrance

Usage:
For sunscreen use:
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.

Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures, including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m. – 2p.m., wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

• Opinions about this product?? Garnier Skin Active Clearly...4 Answers
  • How much hydration does this offer? Also would this produ...4 Answers
  • Does it dry out your skin? 16 Answers
  • "I absolutely love this moisturizer! Since using it I have noticed a change in the brightness and hydration of my skin. It makes my face feel so soft and smooth, and my skin looks so healthy. It definitely has helped with the texture of my skin. I love that along with moisturizing, it also protects my skin from harmful UV rays with the SPF15 in it. It doesn't feel or smell like sunscreen like a lot of other moisturizers with SPF in them do. It isn't sticky, and spreads across my face and rubs in easily. It dries fast too, and doesn't feel greasy either. There is a gentle smell to it, and smells super clean and fresh. It isn't overpowering at all. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone, it's amazing! I received this product for free from Garnier and Crowdtap to test. This is my own opinion about it though, and I'm so happy with it!" in 34 reviews
  • "I have been using this for several days now and with my sensitive, dry skin, I can honestly say that this makes a difference. There is a light, pleasant fragence which hasn't bothered me. It soaks in rather quickly, which for a moisturizer with sunscreen is a first for me. Most combination products seem to sit on my skin for at least 10 minutes before even beginning to soak in. As far as the moisture lasting all day? Well, it did work for about 9 hours in cold, dry weather which is a record for me. I usually have to reapply something after about 5 hours, especially with the heater running during winter. It is not greasy at all and makes my skin feel really nice! I can actually see a difference when I apply this to my neck as well. I don't know how much the few age spots will be reduced since it takes about 4 weeks to get the full advantage. " in 25 reviews
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
I really like this. Unlike most products, my skin doesn’t react poorly to it. It doesn’t smell sunscreen-y either. I apply 3 pumps at a time to my face, and while it seems like a lot, it absorbs in a few minutes. I used to use 2 but it wasn’t really living up to its potential that way for me. I think I’m on my 4th bottle now, I’ve been using it since 2015. I haven’t noticed any “brightening” at all though, so I feel like that’s a gimmick.
Shanti R.
So I have sensitive skin; I'm talking about if I use certain products I might break out kind of sensitive. I was extremely hesitant to try this moisturizer because it does have a fragrance to it (might cause a reaction) so I’ve finally decided to give it a shot and knew that I could always just cover up any redness or rash with makeup if worse came to worse. I was so surprised to find that at the end of the day, I had absolutely no signs of a rash or hives and my face was not overly greasy! I have continued to use this every day since and have nothing but great things to say about this product. It does make my skin look brighter and feel a lot smoother! I use this daily! It's nice and light, has an spf.
Ashlee K.
Fairmont, MN
I use this product daily and am really a fan! The size of the product is good, it lasts me quite a while as you only need a small dab. The scent of the product is subtle but pleasant, a little florally. This moisturizer doesn't make my skin oily in the summer and really keeps my face from drying out in the winter. Hands down one of the best moisturizers I've ever used and a great deal for the price!
Catherine M.
This is my go to moisturizer for every day wear. I wear it under my makeup or alone. It’s creamy and smooth. It leaves almost a gel feeling after application rather than the traditional oily feeling of most moisturizers. It smells nice as well. My only complaint is that since I apply it to my whole face it can sometimes get on my lips and tastes horrible.
Leslie L.
Houston, Tx
I love this product I got a sample of it and it was honestly the first sample I actually finished because I loved it so much. This is incorporated to my skincare routine. I use it on the daily the packaging is nice I like it. My skin loves it too I have noticed a improvement in my skin too. It does not leave that greasy residue either so +++
Briean C.
Keizer, OR
I received this as a sample in an order from Ulta and fell in love. It smells great and is lightweight. I tend to have oily skin, mainly in my t-zone, and this moisturizer left my skin feeling smooth, silky and looking bright. It didn’t break out my sometimes sensitive skin. A dime size of the product went a long way.
Alana S.
I have been using this moisturizer for about a year now. I got it at my cvs because I had a coupon and was looking for a new moisturizer. I got it really cheap and wanted something light for my oily combo skin that also had spf. After a year I haven’t noticed any brightening effects like it claims, but it didn’t make my face any oilier than it already it. It is light and smells nice but I wish it did what it said. It doesn’t do anything bad to face and it is a fairly good moisturizer and it’s cheap but I’ll still be looking for a better option.
Heather S.
Springfield, TN
I received a sample of the Clearly Brighter SkinActive brightening & smoothing facial sunscreen and gave it a go while on vacation. It is amazing stuff! It's so light weight and isn't greasy feeling at all and also has a nice fresh and clean scent. It's totally an ideal SPF to wear under your makeup with no fuse and will happily say I've found a summer companion I will most certainly recommend to all my friends and continue to use.
Jessica M.
Du Quoin, IL
To begin, I have dry skin and I cannot stand the feeling of lotion. I also have the problem of the moisturization not lasting through our the day. I'm also extremely low-maintenance and dislike having to reapply certain products.

This is one of the best drugstore facial lotions that I have ever used - lightweight, absorbs completely, and a subtle scent. It also doesn't interfere with my e.l.f. Hydrating Face Primer- Small or my current go-to foundation, Cover Girl Smoothers All Day Liquid Make-Up Foundation.
LilMami S.
Greeley, CO
Love this product so much! It makes my skin look and feel so healthy, fades my dark spots, and helps even my skin tone with regular use. I never skip a day or try anything else if I will be in the sun because I never burn or tan through this!
Jada C.
Burley, ID
Does it dry out your skin?
Michelle T.
San Jose, CA
Does this actually make skin look brighter after repeated usage? How long will it take?
Michaela G.
Dallas, NC
I have skin that is prone to breaking out easily and I have to be careful what I put on my skin. From your experience, does this product cause breakouts to get worse? Sometimes it's difficult for me to find moisturizers because of my skin.
Stephine K.
Jacksonville, FL
Thank God, it doesn't have that stinky sunscreen smell! A little goes a long way with this stuff. Dries quickly and leaves skin soft. No complaints at all!
August M.
Has anyone else noticed their face getting more oily than usual while using this product? Or having trouble blending out powder products such a bronzer on top of this? Let me know! Thanks #amayzing #may #a-may-zing