BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?4 Answers
  • Does this stuff really work as well as it says and if so, how do ...4 Answers
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Personally, I LOVE this product. After moving and having my skin react poorly to a new environment, I decided to try this after hearing so many people rave about it.

It. did. not. disappoint.

I was breaking out frequently, new wrinkles were showing up, and my skin felt both dry and oily all the time before adding this to my routine. Within a week, my skin was looking and feeling infinitely better. Not only do I love how much more hydrated and clean my skin feels, but the ease of using this product can't be beat. Saturate a cotton pad, wipe, and you're good to go!

The only "con" that others have listed is the makeup removing ability. While I will admit that this struggles to take mascara off (primarily waterproof), I personally don't mind and just use an oil-based makeup wipe to remove my eye makeup. I follow this with the micellar water to remove the oil and the rest of my makeup - which works like a charm. I never have to use more than two cotton pads to get all of my makeup off.

At the end of the day, this is a must-have product for me that I won't be deviating from any time soon. It's been a game-changer for me and my dry skin. I'd highly recommend this for people who have similar skin types, especially those with sensitive skin.
Natasha R.
This has become my holy Grail for skin care I had heard about it a lot on social media and on YouTube and I decided I’d would finally get it because every time I use make up remover‘s they usually sting my skin or they burn around my eyes or they make my lips kind of swell I am just really sensitive so I bought this because I heard it was really good as a cleaner to and I often don’t like seeing her having to wash my face with face soap and make a whole mass I just want to something really quick they can freshen up anytime during the day and this one has helped but I noticed that since I started using it my acne which I would say have light to medium at me times cluster acne this has actually made a lot of it go away and I always finish up with their rescueGel cream by their same brand and I’m just notice a huge difference in my skin it smoother it looks clear my pores of gone so much smaller and my redness has gone down a lot I have to say has something to do with this micellar water and they are gel cream because that’s the only thing I changed in my life was my products
Alyssa R.
Boonville, NY
I decided to try the Garnier SkinActive cleansing water after watching YouTubers rave about it. I have really sensitive skin so I was sort of looking for a less harsh makeup remover. This product removes my skin makeup (primer,foundation, concealer, etc) and my eyeshadow amazingly and without effort. The only thing I have any trouble with is my mascara and eyeliner. They have different versions of the product and I think I’m going to try the one for waterproof mascara next. I think it’s the blue one? 🤔 You can get it almost anywhere. I bought mine at dollar general. It’s a little bit pricier than buying makeup wipes. I think I paid 8-9 dollars but it’s worth it in my own opinion. I’m definitely going to keep using it and I recommend that others try it.
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
This Micellar water is about average compared to other brands I have used. It gets the job done, gets the makeup off (with about 4 cotton pads for me) and cleanses the skin as stated. I will compare this to the Simple brand’s Micellar water, which gets all my makeup off with only 2 cotton pads and also hydrates my face. The two products have about the same amount of product in them, though Simple is about $2 more.
All in all this product stays true to its word and is amazing for those nights where you are too exhausted to go through with a whole skincare routine, as it removes makeup and cleanses at the same time. I feel Micellar water should be much more common in people’s beauty ammunition and if you are a beginner this is definitely a good choice for you.
Suzane C.
Bel Air, MD
I`m from Brazil and currently living in USA. So, when I first came here years ago, I had some troubles with my skin what started to look very dry. A friend of mine recommended the Garnier Micellar Water and the results were instant. Since of that I`ve using the product at least twice a day, it really helped my skin got better and still working.
Also the micellar water is very good for remove make up, even the waterproof products get off with no problem. I`d highly recommend this product to everyone, especially who has a very dry skin and also a oil skin. Yes! it is good for both of them!
Shree A.
This is so clear as water and feels like a water.  I used this as instructed in the bottle using a cotton pad.  Pour the required amount of micellar water on the cotton pad and wipe it gently without rubbing harshly.  In Warning section they mentioned, "Avoid getting in eyes" but they told, "Remove eye makeup holding pad over the closed eyes for few sec and then wipe gently".I tried to remove my eye makeup but I got some product into my eyes with cause irritation (likely to say burning sensation) and I washed my eyes immediately.This really works wonder on the makeup removal.  It takes out all the makeup and dirt from the skin.  But for eye makeup especially Mascara it took me 2 to 3 wipes at least.  It's poring out so something products get wasted spilling down.They instructed No need to Rinse.  But I did rinse my skin which feels much better rather not rinsing.
I reduced the single star for eye makeup removal is not effective as I can't remove I makeup without getting into the eye.
Aimee B.
This is the first micellar water I bought after I heard so many good things about them. It was between this one and the Simple brand and I guess I picked the wrong one. I really wanted to like this because it’s easy and convenient especially for those nights I’m really tired and don’t want to wash my face. I tried using it alone and after I washed my face. All I noticed was that it made me oily & it made any pimples I had even redder. Maybe I’ll give a different micellar water a chance but definitely not this one.
Gemya G.
Savannah, GA
This is by far the best discovery I have made in the beauty world . This makeup removers is actually not topped and can’t be topped it has all of the quality you world look for in a makeup remover plus it is a cleanser. This is the oil infused one which actually the best one for me and to me in my opinion. I’ve tried the others and my second fav is the blue one but this one here is the BEST! If you want to see how I got it because it’s not sold in the US then checks out my review of it on my YouTube channel. Gemya Gadson !!!
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
I'm probably pretty much alone with my opinions on this product. Unfortunately, my experience with trying this went bad. I did NOT like this micellar water.
Generally, Garnier doesn't tend to disappoint me, however, this did. Has a light, clean scent. Seemed to cleanse "ok".
My MAIN prob I had with it is that every time I used it, I experienced a very apparent residue left over after it dried. 🙁 Every single time I gave it a go, I noticed the residue. It sucked!
I would definitely not repurchase.
Kristina C.
I use this micellar water to remove eyeliner and refresh my face after a long day. I usually saturate a cotton ball and swipe all over my face. It definitely lifts impurities. It works fairly well for eye makeup removal, but it's easy to get in your eyes if you're being overzealous. It doesn't really hurt, but it's not pleasant either. I bought a bigger bottle and it has lasted a while. I would recommend this if you're looking for a non-greasy makeup remover or face refresher.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Lysianne S.