BY GARNIER

Soothing 2 in 1 make-up remover. Is Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing 2 in 1 make-up remover right for me Yes, If you have sensitive skin or your skin feels fragile when cleansing. Yes, if you're looking for a gentle make-up remover, which removes even waterproof make-up, without rubbing. How does it work? Enriched with plant extract and pro- vitamin B5 its 2 in 1 formula with no perfume and no alcohol, combines the efficacy of a make- up removing oil (blue liquid) with the freshness of a cleansing water (clear liquid) in just one step. Leaving no residue, your skin feels soft and comfortable, with no rubbing! Always read the label. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions. see more...

candi W.
Blasdell, NY
This is a great make uo remover! Great for waterproff mascara and takes off everything in one application
Ruth H.
When I remove my make up after a whole day it refreshes my skin and my face feels so nice and refreshing. The product is very natural and very light it doesn't smell like there's a lot of chemicals and I love the fact that there's a big bottle that I can always get and I love using it every single day.
Kailie L.
I loved this product! It is unlike all the other makeup removers. It takes off all your makeup, it doesn't burn your face, and it doesn't dry it out! I will use this product forever!
Nyianza S.
I recently bought this and have only used it on one drunken night. And I will say it worked great because I woke up with no makeup residue on my pillow. Will be using again in the near future.
Arla C.
Riverside, CA
Awesome product love how it leaves my skin soft and smooth. It has a very good smell to it. I would definently recomend this product.
Evelyn V.
Lancaster, CA
THIS IS ONE Of my favorite  but I have it as my third to go to is absolutely AMAZING I bought it at ULTA and sometimes at Walmart
teresa w.
Little Rock
I love this stuff it's amazing the smell how it feels I will by more of this its the best ever please buy this stuff
Kailia B.
West Orange
It is a good basic makeup remover. Nothing too great to be honest. It can be good for any skin type! Oily to dry
Desiree B.
Rome, NY
This is a good product and gets all your makeup off with just a few dabs of this on a cloth or tissue.
Alex B.
Best make up remover I've tried! Make up comes of so easily and gently without irritating or drying your skin. I have sensitive skin and this make up remover is perfect. It's affordable and definitely worth getting!