Garnier Silky Secret Leave-In Daily Care Conditioner, 8.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Krista L.

BY GARNIER #43 in Leave-In Conditioner

• is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?1 Answers
  • A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair lookin...1 Answers
  • I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I...1 Answers
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
I have a lot of curls so I need a leave in conditioner to keep them bouncy and alive without tangles. Why do you use a leave in conditioner?
Deisy
Los Angeles, CA
Wow this product is so good for conditioner leavening the hair soft and smooth for a long period of time I highly recommend it. Try it now
Ashley A.
I love this product. The price is great and works excellent . I have tons of hair and thick hair so it manages and conditions my hair well
Brooklyn J.
Really liked the smell of this product, gave my hair extra shine and decreased the frizz I had. It's a great addition to your hair routine!
Elizabeth C.
Long Branch, NJ
I love to use this before i put any type of heat to my hair. It leaves my hair smooth and silky and helps with keeping my frizziness down.
Prema B.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is the queen of hair products it doesn’t make my hair feel rough or course and leaves my hair looking, feeling, and smelling amazing!
Alexandra A.
I use this now and then when I feel I need added moisture to my hair. It tends to weigh my hair down quite a bit but it does make it soft.
MARISOLūüĆě M.
Terra Bella
This product really helps with my frizzynes and dryness . keeps my hair very bouncy with the curls. Very awsome product. Would recommend
Jas S.
Taneytown
Love!! My hair has never felt so soft ever before this. Best for dry scalp and thin hair. Great oj thick hair but will feel rather heavy.
LEAR30946 angelys O.
miami, FL
Siempre me guío por el olor de los productos y el de este me encanta. Deja tu cabello con un olor increíble y al mismo tiempo lo hidrata.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
does this help with tangles?
Ivory Rose H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair looking oily. Does this product do the same?
Anna L.
is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?
Diana G.
Nevada City
I've been looking for a type of hair care product that helps my dry hair. Is this useful for a shine similar to using argon oil or?
Isabella C.
Renton, WA
I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I've tried many hair care products like this and been let down so what makes this so different?