Garnier Silky Secret Leave-In Daily Care Conditioner, 8.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Krista L.

BY GARNIER #43 in Leave-In Conditioner

• is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?1 Answers
  • A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair lookin...1 Answers
  • I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I...1 Answers
Mely G.
Love this hair product. I've used it many times and it's very nice. I love the scent, the ingredients, and the way my hair feels after I use it.
Kenadi S.
Windham, ME
I honestly love this product! It can be applied super quickly and it hydrates your hair all day. It takes care of frizz and gives it some shine.
Ashley T.
I am not pleased with this product at all it left my hair very greasy and I only used a little bit! Needless to say I won't be buying it again...
Tabitha E.
Good without being overly heavy on my fine, frizzy hair. Helps keep the humidity in check and allows the brush to go through without tangling.
Jessica T.
This is awesome It leaves my very smooth and soft. I use this in the summer when its very humid out. Id rec this to anyone who has frizzy hair.
maria p.
Love this product ! The first time I used it my hair was a greasy mess. I read the directions and reapplied after next wash and it was perfect.
janae c.
Fayetteville, NC
I recently purchased this product and I really love it so far. It leaves my hair soft and light . I have curly and it doesn't weigh them down.
kuku k.
Just ok. Not the greatest leave in conditioner there is but not the worse. Has too strong of a smell and feels a bit heavy/grimy on your hair.
Sharon K.
Los Angeles , CA
When I was bleaching my hair I was obsessed with keeping a very healthy look in my very unhealthy locks. This certainly helped achieve that.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
I have a lot of curls so I need a leave in conditioner to keep them bouncy and alive without tangles. Why do you use a leave in conditioner?
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
does this help with tangles?
Ivory Rose H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair looking oily. Does this product do the same?
Anna L.
is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?
Diana G.
Nevada City
I've been looking for a type of hair care product that helps my dry hair. Is this useful for a shine similar to using argon oil or?
Isabella C.
Renton, WA
I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I've tried many hair care products like this and been let down so what makes this so different?