Garnier Silky Secret Leave-In Daily Care Conditioner, 8.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Krista L.

BY GARNIER #43 in Leave-In Conditioner

• is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?1 Answers
  • A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair lookin...1 Answers
  • I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I...1 Answers
sara h.
Have demage and dry hair cause of heating . It makes my hair soo moisturizing, smooth and soft. It recovers demage hair and solve the problem of oily hairs
Kemeisha H.
Cape coral, fl
Omg I put this in my sister's hair and my sister's hair is one of the hardest hairs to comb and it took out all of the knots really fast I was so happy.
Gladys N.
The scents to Garnier Fructis always gives me a bit of joy! It smells soo fruityand I like this product because my hair feels soft and it wont get oily.
Tennille S.
I just tried this, it was a accidental purchase but a good one , price is good and I leave it in I spay the bottom of my hair for a leave in conditioner.
Taylor E.
Topeka
Love this! It's hard to find stuff I'll actually like, and I like this! I'm not one to step out on a limb, but I did with this and it was a good choice.
PoRsche D.
This brand is great I love using them on my hair and they have to many different things to use so no matter your hair there is always a.product for you
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
I love leave in products makes hair preep go faster and stress free with out the extra processes of it all. Specially with 5 rugrats running around.
Amanda  M.
Columbia, MS
I love the way Garnier Silky Secret leave-in conditioner makes my hair feel. Not only does it make my hair so soft and full of life, it smells great.
Montana S.
visalia, CA
This stuff was okay but it was amazing. I will cont to use it because it's affordable and does condition my hair nicely. But it isn't the best ether.
Ayuleida P.
Plantation
Luego de usar tu shampoo aplicas este acondicionador y veras como tu cabello quedara de una forma manejable y bue. Natural con una fragancia fresca
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
does this help with tangles?
Ivory Rose H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair looking oily. Does this product do the same?
Anna L.
is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?
Diana G.
Nevada City
I've been looking for a type of hair care product that helps my dry hair. Is this useful for a shine similar to using argon oil or?
Isabella C.
Renton, WA
I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I've tried many hair care products like this and been let down so what makes this so different?