Garnier Silky Secret Leave-In Daily Care Conditioner, 8.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Krista L.

BY GARNIER #43 in Leave-In Conditioner

• is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?1 Answers
  • A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair lookin...1 Answers
  • I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I...1 Answers
Judy S.
Austin, TX
I put just a little of this in the ends of my hair after I shower so that they don't split. I put my hair up in hair ties and braids a lot and find that my hair breaks a lot less if I use a conditioning treatment. A little of this goes a long way. Would definitely purchase again.
Rebecca C.
I use this a few times a week. It works great for my thick hair. My hair is colored and can look on the dry side. With this leave in conditioner it leaves it looking freshly washed all day long and helps out with all the tangles. Definitely worth trying.
Lana W.
Salem, OR
This has got a super nice smell. I actually gave it to a friend because his hair was coarse and not that soft. After just a few days I began to notice a difference. His hair still isn't as soft as mine or other people's, but definitely softer!
Stephanie K.
This is a great price and smells lovely but I feel it's heavy and leaves my hair looking a little oily compared to other leave in conditioners I've used. This may work for other hair types but for me not so much.
Juliana G.
Sanger, CA
OK product, use very minimal makes my scalp greasy does exactly what it says but have to use while hair is still damp before you blow dry. Downfall to this you need to make sure you style afterwards weather using blow dryer to dry hair or brushing out.
Jenny K.
I apply this every time I get out the shower and I absolutely love how it leaves my hair . And I also like how it's very affordable. It is also very similar to salon expensive leave in conditioners .
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
First of all, I love how Garnier products smell so when I would leave this in my hair I got complimented all the time and it left my hair feeling amazing, a little bit goes a long way.
Kate M.
Absolutely love using this product after the shower- I spray it in after I towel try, brush it out and let it air dry a bit before blow drying. It leaves my hair feeling sleek and smooth, and also shiny!
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
I like to use this in the summer it leaves my hait softer, less frizzy and smells fruity :) i like to use it when i leave my hair natural no heat, works better for me that way
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Garnier Silky secret Leave-In Daily Care Conditioner is great for all hair types and leaves my hair feeling smooth and looking great. I use this with other products and it never has a reverse effect. Smells great and isn't sticky. Inexpensive and easy to find.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
does this help with tangles?
Ivory Rose H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair looking oily. Does this product do the same?
Anna L.
is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?
Diana G.
Nevada City
I've been looking for a type of hair care product that helps my dry hair. Is this useful for a shine similar to using argon oil or?
Isabella C.
Renton, WA
I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I've tried many hair care products like this and been let down so what makes this so different?