Garnier Silky Secret Leave-In Daily Care Conditioner, 8.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Krista L.

BY GARNIER #43 in Leave-In Conditioner

• is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?1 Answers
  • A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair lookin...1 Answers
  • I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I...1 Answers
Racheal L.
Columbus
Smells great, works great. I love how refreshing it is. It's very nice for a drug store product. It works for exactly what it says. It detangles and leaves my hair in such great manageable condition.
Raven G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Decent product. Not my favorite. I found it a bit sticky and it made my hair feel clumpy. It was inexpensive but I'd rather pay more for something I love. The shine was nice but I was disappointed.
Nikki D.
New York
This stuff smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft all day. Hydrates my hair and doesn't leave it oily. Great price compared to the other brands available at cvs. Would buy again for sure! Would recommend!
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
This works really well to condition my tangled hair. It is very inexpensive and smells nice too! I love garnier products and I recommend this leave in conditioner; it works well!
Daisy T.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my favorite leave in conditioner by far! Leaves my hair so soft and manageable when putting this before i sleep on towel dried hair. Better than the cream on in my opinion. I will buy this again!
Gabriela N.
I have thick naturally curly hair. So a quality leave-in conditioner is a must to keep my hair looking softer and not dried out. I have had really good luck with most of Garnier's leave-in products. I was nervous about this one as it is a spray, and my concern was that it wouldn't be "enough" to keep things under control, or that it would be oily which makes my hair, well, oily. To my surprise, it was a perfect blend of moisture to make my happier than it's been in a while. Great product! NO residue feel either! Light, yet penetrates the hair to soften it and add definition to curls.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
At first, I didn't think this product was doing a single thing to my hair so I was going to toss it. Then, I was looking at pictures and realized how much of an amazing product it truly was! It made my hair grow a little faster than normal, my hair was super shiny, and it was also so much softer! I highlight my hair every now and then, and my highlights looked as bright as when i first got them! This product has made such an impact on my hair and I didn't even know it. If you are looking for something to liven up your hair, it doesn't get much better than this!
Allison F.
Las Vegas, NV
I wash my hair twice a week. I have lots of fine hair and this works wonders. Helps with fall out. Smells so good. And I can combine my hair without having to cut or pull out knots.
This moisturizied my hair very well but it got it oily when used too much so be aware of that. It's pretty affordable and very effective. I like this product but I had to wash my hair the same day I used it
Dana S.
I love all Garnier Fructis products, not only do they work amazing but they have the best scents as well. My hair is very fine and thin so I do not need a lot of this product but I can say that it really does its job. My hair feels very smooth after using and it lasts until I wash my hair! It is a great product I definitely recommend it!
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
does this help with tangles?
Ivory Rose H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair looking oily. Does this product do the same?
Anna L.
is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?
Diana G.
Nevada City
I've been looking for a type of hair care product that helps my dry hair. Is this useful for a shine similar to using argon oil or?
Isabella C.
Renton, WA
I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I've tried many hair care products like this and been let down so what makes this so different?