Garnier Silky Secret Leave-In Daily Care Conditioner, 8.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Krista L.

BY GARNIER #43 in Leave-In Conditioner

• is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?1 Answers
  • A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair lookin...1 Answers
  • I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I...1 Answers
Margo B.
A bit too expensive for what it does. It definitely adds shine and smells good. But even a little bit makes my hair too greasy. It does tame the frizz but it left my hair looking greasy. I don't think I'll buy again. Not for my hair type
Jamille R.
Scarsdale, NY
Produto ótimo para aqueles dias que não tô afim de secar o cabelo com o secador. Lavo normalmente e passo esse produto e deixo secar naturalmente, o cabelo não fica cheio de frizz. Óbvio que usando shampoo e condicionador apropriado ajuda bastante também. Preço bem acessível.
Jessica D.
Klamath Falls
Absolutely love this product it does exactly as stated and smells invigorating fresh and fruity. Very affordable best for damage and hydration repair. It does a better job than patent leave in serums definatly will buy again regularly.
Nadia S.
Farmington, IA
I love how amazing this product smells!! And I have super dry thick hair and this product leaves my hair shiny, silly and smooth without it making it look oily and greasy.
Tessa W.
this product is great for when I blow dry my hair and leaves it a soft feel, it makes my hair smells amazing, and helps it not get frizzy during the day, and overall makes my hair feel like 1 million bucks. ran out of this product a while ago, and really need to re-purchase!
Brittney H.
Bronx, NY
Since transitioning from permed hair to natural hair I find myself wanting leave in conditioners while working out. I leave my hair in Bantu knots with the leave in conditioner leaving my hair feeling not only thick but vibrant!
Christina Z.
Parrish, FL
I really like this leave in conditioner. The smell is so nice and if really leaves my hair detangled but not greasy. I've found that I can make my own so I haven't repurchased. But I'd recommend if someone was looking.
susan r.
Brooklyn, NY
WORKS JUST LIKE I KNEW IT WOULD MY HAIR FELT SO SOFT SILKY AND A SHINEY I WAS GLAD THAT IT DIDNT WEIGH DOWN MY HAIR AND GAVE ME A HEALTHY FEELING IN MY HAIR THE PRICE WAS ALSO AFORDABLE
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
I really like this leave in conditioner because it is super lightweight! You can't even tell you have it in except for the fact that your hair smells amazing and feels so soft! Great way to protect your hair too!
Sheena T.
I've only tried this product one time before but it worked well to keep my hair soft. My hair gets greasy easily with most products but surprisingly this one did not make my hair greasy. I would buy this again.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
does this help with tangles?
Ivory Rose H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair looking oily. Does this product do the same?
Anna L.
is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?
Diana G.
Nevada City
I've been looking for a type of hair care product that helps my dry hair. Is this useful for a shine similar to using argon oil or?
Isabella C.
Renton, WA
I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I've tried many hair care products like this and been let down so what makes this so different?