Garnier Silky Secret Leave-In Daily Care Conditioner, 8.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Krista L.

BY GARNIER #39 in Leave-In Conditioner

• is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?1 Answers
  • A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair lookin...1 Answers
  • I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I...1 Answers
Crystal G.
Bountiful, UT
Always put it on after I wash my hair. Makes my think hair easy to brush through and silky after I straighten it. The same bottle lasts a long time worth the money. Only need a little sprits or your hair might feel or appear greasy. Smells great like the rest of thier products!!!
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
I have used a lot of garnier fructise sprays and all and I love the leave in conditioners. They work great and leave my hair detangled and smell good. I like the way it's affordable and how it's simple to use. I would buy again and have bought again and I would recommend.
Adriana B.
I really like the use of this product. It has an incredible aroma. In addition, the hair is tied. There are however the best ones out there, but this is good. It is useful my hair looked better, especially since my hair is dry and damaged. It gave vitality and helped for the most part with the frizziness.
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
I try to stay away from conditioners, however because this is a leave in that works well. This is a cheap alternative to paying a lot of money at a salon. It is affordable and makes your hair smell good which I know is a definite concern for some.
Val J.
Paterson, NJ
I thought this would be a good hydrating leave in treatment for the bottom half of my hair as my hair is extremely long and the ends lack moisture but I was not impressed. Didn't do much for my hair and it weighed down my curl too much.
Margo B.
A bit too expensive for what it does. It definitely adds shine and smells good. But even a little bit makes my hair too greasy. It does tame the frizz but it left my hair looking greasy. I don't think I'll buy again. Not for my hair type
Lc R.
murrieta
This takes care of my hair and conditions it but its not that better that most of brand. It is very best for shine and hydration. Its pretty affordable and keeps on budget. Im pretty satisfied because it helps my hair especially hydrated.
Jessica D.
Klamath Falls, OR
Absolutely love this product it does exactly as stated and smells invigorating fresh and fruity. Very affordable best for damage and hydration repair. It does a better job than patent leave in serums definatly will buy again regularly.
Jamille R.
Scarsdale, NY
Produto ótimo para aqueles dias que não tô afim de secar o cabelo com o secador. Lavo normalmente e passo esse produto e deixo secar naturalmente, o cabelo não fica cheio de frizz. Óbvio que usando shampoo e condicionador apropriado ajuda bastante também. Preço bem acessível.
Nadia S.
Farmington, IA
I love how amazing this product smells!! And I have super dry thick hair and this product leaves my hair shiny, silly and smooth without it making it look oily and greasy.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
does this help with tangles?
Ivory Rose H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair looking oily. Does this product do the same?
Anna L.
is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?
Diana G.
Nevada City
I've been looking for a type of hair care product that helps my dry hair. Is this useful for a shine similar to using argon oil or?
Isabella C.
Renton, WA
I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I've tried many hair care products like this and been let down so what makes this so different?