Garnier Silky Secret Leave-In Daily Care Conditioner, 8.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Krista L.

BY GARNIER #43 in Leave-In Conditioner

• is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?1 Answers
  • A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair lookin...1 Answers
  • I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I...1 Answers
Maria J.
Tramagal, ['', '', '']
Garnier è garnier e nunca desilude. Perfeiro para domar e pentear os cachos. Adoro.os resultados. Recomendo.
Aixa Y.
Cabo Rojo, United States
In love with this product, leave the skin so soft, so effective. I buy it on walmart for a super good price
Anne-Fleur v.
Love this one! It makes my hair feel super soft and it looks defenitely more shiny After a few times use.
Millie R.
Amazing, best product that I have ever used and I love it so much! 10/10, never using anything else.
Camille L.
Amazing slip and moisture, great for curly hair, got it at my local drugstore the price is very right
Nerea G.
It's a so good garnier product. I think that, for The hair is so good. I really like it.
Davinia G.
Barcelona
Parece algo novedosooo...!!! Ea a por trabajooo!!!jej sera difícil acordarse de todo..
Tasia W.
Great brand altogether. Amazing quality. Very trustworthy. Definitely worth its money!
Beth S.
Love this product and the other scents that they have would recommend to anyone really
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
does this help with tangles?
Ivory Rose H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair looking oily. Does this product do the same?
Anna L.
is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?
Diana G.
Nevada City
I've been looking for a type of hair care product that helps my dry hair. Is this useful for a shine similar to using argon oil or?
Isabella C.
Renton, WA
I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I've tried many hair care products like this and been let down so what makes this so different?