Garnier Silky Secret Leave-In Daily Care Conditioner, 8.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Krista L.

BY GARNIER #43 in Leave-In Conditioner

• is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?1 Answers
  • A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair lookin...1 Answers
  • I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I...1 Answers
bhavya g.
It kind of provide nourishment to hair ,my mom is a big fan of it like its her fav hair product but it doesn't suits my hairs
Thata G.
Dicte H.
Egaa
love love love in my hair care rutine every time i go to the bath and min dying over it really Recommend for every one
Gabrielle N.
United Kingdom UK
This makes my hair amazing, soft and gives that nice natural shine to the hair. It's amazing what it can do to hair!ūüíĖ
Iris B.
O produto é excelente. Uso vários produtos da marca e todos são de ótima qualidade. Sou fã! Cumpre com o prometido
Chelsie P.
Sunderland
I hate this product it does do what it says instead it's the opposite. If I had the choice I would enevrr buy this
Erin R.
Largs, Ayrshire
Lovely. Smells fresh and leaves me looking radiant
. Good price, nice packaging. Can get in different sizes too!!
Janette S.
Vancouver, BC
I use this on both my girls unruley hair. It really helps get all this nasty knots out without too many years!
Staci R.
Dryden, ON
I used this product a handful of times. Its not bad it smells great. I bought it mostly because it was on sale
Amna H.
Tooooooooooooooooo goood to be used give it a try u never be seen yourself disappointed please give it a trt
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
does this help with tangles?
Ivory Rose H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair looking oily. Does this product do the same?
Anna L.
is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?
Diana G.
Nevada City
I've been looking for a type of hair care product that helps my dry hair. Is this useful for a shine similar to using argon oil or?
Isabella C.
Renton, WA
I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I've tried many hair care products like this and been let down so what makes this so different?