Garnier Silky Secret Leave-In Daily Care Conditioner, 8.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Krista L.

BY GARNIER #43 in Leave-In Conditioner

• is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?1 Answers
  • A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair lookin...1 Answers
  • I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I...1 Answers
Haley N.
I absolutely love using this product! It works amazing and does its job better than expected. It’s definitely worth the price. I would buy this again & I will definitely recommend this product to everyone!!!
Pratiksha P.
Noida
I love this product a lot lit lot... It is one of the nicest formulas and does wonders to my hair.. Highly recommended.. [product:garnier-silky-secret-leave-in-daily-care-conditioner,-8.5-fluid-ounce]
Jancy J.
This product is just amazing, guys I do use it daily from my school years till my college and I'm still using it and it's one of an important thing in my hand bag after lipstick
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SC
This is a great product for all hair types. I noticed bit of a difference only after a week of using it. Not noticeable right away but it was good enough for me. It helps with my tangles I normally get and I don't mind the smell to it either. Its super cheap at Walmart under 5 bucks.
Grace M.
My hair goes very great easily so when I found a leave in product which doesn't make my hair greasy I was in love. It works amazing on my damaged hair and leaves it feeling soft though out the day. I am completely satisfied with this product and will repurchase it.
Anastasija S.
I was quite suprised with this product. It suprised me cause it showed off much better than i expected. Comparing to relatives, i think this is the best one. My hair is very damaged, so it was good for hydration and damage repair. I'm not sure would i buy again only because I am intersted for some new products.
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
Great product. I love the fruity smell that lasts all day after washing my hair with it. This conditioner isn't too thick which I like and doesn't make my hair feel oily after washing. It is really good with detangling especially since I have curly hair.
Breana H.
Drayton, ON
I really do love leave-in conditioners a lot....for the price point this one was actually pretty great :) My hair felt soft and smooth but I didn't feel like it lasted as long through the day as I would have liked. Overall, I was satisfied!
Annie S.
North York, ON
The Garnier leave in treatment leaves my hair feeling healthy and shiny. I have course hair and this seems to tame it and makes it smooth. Its also favorable and works. I would recommend.
Brogan C.
dartmouth, MD
Pretty good product! Especially for the price, you get what you pay for and this is a pretty good bang for your buck. I also use this product on my child every once in a while! It thankfully does not bother their sensitive skin which is a bonus
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
does this help with tangles?
Ivory Rose H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair looking oily. Does this product do the same?
Anna L.
is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?
Diana G.
Nevada City
I've been looking for a type of hair care product that helps my dry hair. Is this useful for a shine similar to using argon oil or?
Isabella C.
Renton, WA
I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I've tried many hair care products like this and been let down so what makes this so different?