Garnier Silky Secret Leave-In Daily Care Conditioner, 8.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Krista L.

BY GARNIER #43 in Leave-In Conditioner

• is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?1 Answers
  • A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair lookin...1 Answers
  • I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I...1 Answers
Angie H.
I love the vibrance of the colors. I'd recommend this to anyone love there products
Paola C.
I really like this conditioner, my hair feels super soft and loose! I looooove it
Mari S.
I love this daily conditioner. It softens the hair without leaving it greasy.
and f.
This is a great product from a great company. We enjoy using it quite often.
F A.
Sefrou
Before using this product i was like OMG im loosing my hair what can i do , after some recommendation from friends , i used it and it is perfect , My hair look brillant and this product is the secret
Alana U.
I love this product, it really is very good. I use it on my clients and recommend it. In fact, all products of this brand are wonderful. I am always buying new products and new brands.
Harriet H.
Whitehead Cottage, Whins Lane, Read, Lancashire
I bought this whilst travelling Australia as my hair was in need of nourishment! It was a reasonable price and it did a good job! However not as good as other products like Aussie.
Medeaa M.
Pe12lb
Favourite conditioner x if you hair is dry & your scalp x this is the one for you xx helped me allot as I used to have very thin and brittle hair now it's all volumemy and puffy xx
Mha O.
Kingsbury
The smell is gorgeous it keeps your hair like silk once put on I recommend this product as its worth the price granite have many good products that I recommend it will keep your hair soft and smell nice
Haley N.
I absolutely love using this product! It works amazing and does its job better than expected. It’s definitely worth the price. I would buy this again & I will definitely recommend this product to everyone!!!
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
does this help with tangles?
Ivory Rose H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A lot of leave in conditioners I have tried leaves my hair looking oily. Does this product do the same?
Anna L.
is it heavy on the hair and is it ok for curly hair?
Diana G.
Nevada City
I've been looking for a type of hair care product that helps my dry hair. Is this useful for a shine similar to using argon oil or?
Isabella C.
Renton, WA
I saw this product and have to ask " does this really work?? ". I've tried many hair care products like this and been let down so what makes this so different?